Friday, April 24, 2015

April Showers.... HAIL???!!

I just say that I could want to fly this weekend and the Weather takes a major turn for the worst. Hail! Watching the weather continue to oscillate just goes to show that I need to say early that I want to fly.. then not whisper a thing until the morning of... or here we go.... earthquakes, tidal waves... mass hysteria! Well in about 30 minutes I will be cancelling. No contact from my passengers means they are detained doing their work and cant make it. No biggie there. I may go out and help and take pictures instead.


Oh well.. I am all ready for next weekend... hows that for early? I will sit aside for this weekend, letting the weather go wild and then next weekend we will fly..... Sunday morning. That way everything will settle out and the weather will be benign and comfy. Then I will pounce like a bengal tiger and scream into the sky and bounce about the wind streams and generally toy with the air molecules. They will never know what hit them! OKay... by the time I finish this blog my mind will be made up.

Work today was more administration and facilities and little system anything. Sucks. Got some info confused and buy did that feel real stupid. Too much interrupted reading of modifications causes disjointed memories. Did have a good meeting just before leaving work today and I feel better about our direction on this upcoming mod. Lots of questions still but they will be answered Wednesday.
Spent some time looking up classes and was happy to see the online classes but was unhappy that the classes on Linux were missing.... I have to do some more research.

I have a speech to give... speech.. no.. I would classify it as a treatise on videography and equipment. I will get that done this weekend. I did go back and look for more suitable photographs for super wide wallpaper work wall art... I found a few I felt like working with. Nice enough.... I think....


StoneSky


RustedSun


RockGardens


TiledMateo


HighVistas


I need to upload these but not until I have more to fill the file. I am shifting them to my drive to take to work for those displays. The last one is my favorite.

I watched the rain today falling on and off all day. Temps dropped and the wind was treating us the the last of the winter.. I guess it was a Friday so I will take it. Places got hail..I got wet. Luckily the thunder let up in time for me to rush down and get propane at Ortegas. I'm all full up. 9.9 / 18.8 / 20.3

My facebook banner is a shot I took while rushing to the trash container to dump some junk.... little rain and soaked. Oh well.. Glad I had a warm coat.


Day 161.

Logo... Just a quick sketch...I have no reason why.

Off to take my frustrations out on.... something.