Friday, April 10, 2015

Toot toot

It was a strange and funky day..... Things were done but some loose threads are still there to bother me. Its going to be an interesting week of fidgeting until I can get back to it again. I hate loose things. Threads.. shoes... underwear. Never good.. always chafes and your endlessly hitching them up or trying to cut them off. Sigh. Really need to get out of my head. Got space?



Looking forward to this weekend. Not in any sense of things needing done .. there are things but I dont want to do them. More like its a means to a quicker trip to next week to get to the weekend after that so I can get to the week after that so I can get those things sewed up. its a bother when you get this involved with things that you want to skip a very interesting workshop to get back to it. Im even trying to think on how I can do that work while I am at the workshop... sheesh! I just remembered that I need to buy cabling for some displays and maybe even some video cards... wow.. how did I miss that.

I was going to stop on the way home and take some pictures of the edge of the river and see if I could get some bohek on but the traffic was so bad that it took 30 mins to get to the other side of the river. By then I just kept going... Too tired of the people going 10 miles under the speed limit then changing lanes without signalling. Tiresome. So when I go to the house I started thinking about how nice it would be to take a train across town. THat led me to find some nice train signs that would make good posters..and I edited these... nice.. clean.. comfortable.

Central.
 Tried a little lighting effect.

The Agency.
 Very clean and not white.

Santa Fe Chief.
I would have liked the blue border match the central round border. Next time.

It was fun to do and I have more but I have things to think about that I couldn't do at work. Yes I am working at home. I couldn't stay at work late today so i get to bring it home and do it here. I wished I had brought all of the paperwork but I didnt. I think I have a copy of most everything. Much to do.

I also want to work on the pin and side panel for the trailer.. the circus thing might work but not .. well so far what I have seen looks too campy and garish.

Oh.. our ITO brought something to my attention... WOW.. he saw these guys in concert... just wow..

Reverend Horton and the Red Elvises... WOW>... dont say you are not warned.

I am off to think. again.. yes its hard... yes I grimace a lot. Pleas enjoy a non grimmacing weekend.