Tuesday, April 14, 2015

cONFUSION

Another day down and information written. Another signature and a bit farther on to clearing the decks so to speak. Its funny how you don't miss something until someone sticks it in front of your face and you them need that thing... in this case... a sat phone or two. Hopefully they will show up at my office.. I would like that. We do get far out in the boonies and we just have muddled through. Now... we will have full contact even when there is no cell service. Yay.. Or.. hopefully Yay!


Surprisingly there is a lot of new things heading our way.. not just our office but all offices. Things that will replace equipment that have seen their end of life go by and we still have to use it because there was never a substitute. It really is going to happen and even though it means a lot of work I cant wait to see it arrive. Its work now.. but should .. should make things a little easier and more robust and much better for the public... we always work towards that. Public need for clearer and more timely services. I like it. My job is made up of making it better for my coworkers to do just that. I do try.

Tonight I got my sore leg moving and got out and took some pictures. A few. Not many and no time really to do any editing at all. I cant see this little screen well and I cant sit trying to sus out what I just did... A few that I liked tonight..... Mostly because they are out of focus and one in... Not Many. I will explain later...

Nifty.

Bar?

 Fallout.


I just like how soft these are.. Other than the neon that isn't soft at all. I need to do more too.

I also saw what I thought was a person pushing a garbage bin across the road chased by and old guy.... LOL... my eyes... It was a woman pushing a bass in case across and a man trying to help her.

Go figure.

Im going to get a rest tonight so a short blog tonight...

My facebook banner and logo for the day... 171!

Turtle.


Fuels! Logos.

I did get my pie.. It had to be cherry cheesecake because that was all there was. I needed the pie. Missed lunch again. I couldn't finish it which was terrible.. Far too rich. I will try and find a cumble over the weekend to cook up.

Happy Cherry Pie day to you. No I have barely and idea what I mean by cherry pie. 

Side of the trailer logo?? I dunno.