Thursday, April 23, 2015

Thursday right?

My eyes are bleeding!!! I have stared at a computer screen far too much today and went round and round and round with multiple items. THe funny part of today was a little picture. Ill post that later.


We had a news item producer/director from London, a camera guy who is English but lives in San Fran, and a sound guy from the local area in to the office to work on our great grasshopper debacle last year. They are in the area doing multiple stories before heading off to other climes. The sound guy and I were yacking about ballooning and other things while he was waiting to do the videos. No prob there. Off I went to do other things... Then the young lady from London popped in to see if we were flying this weekend and I said yup.. Sunday.. ( Stupid me.. Its Saturday ) and I offered her a spot in the basket if we did. I had to send her a note saying Saturday instead of Sunday and see if they still had space in their tight schedule. We shall see.. but I have to run and get propane tomorrow just in case. Oh... and Ice. Nice woman.. Serious South London accent. If anything we may just fly Sunday. I have no clue. I am so very impressed with my inability to read....

I was looking for something else and found something else that is something else. Just touching on some of the colors in the local area. Varied and direct. Nothing subtle in this even with the flowers. Well.. perhaps they could have been subtle if I let them.. but I did... hah.... cause I don't have to!

Direct Light.


Deep Lilacs


Inventoried.

Good selection of varied things. Everywhere a cool. thing.

My facebook banner for the day and logo... nice play on the day of cold.




We were try to get the cameras up and right and I played a joke on the guys... It took seconds for some to find it and others hours....


So funny!