Monday, April 20, 2015

Structured

A daily double. Way late tonight due to a list of things. Then my computer locked and that was that. Good that it waited until almost 5pm to do so. Confusion over a sim card that didn't exist or a sim card in something else but labeled something else.. Its very confusing. That one I am hoping to get straightened out tomorrow morning. Very confusing. Lots of calls to make tomorrow. I hope I wrote it all down.


Head shaking back and forth, back and forth! The sound... wabba, wabba, wabba rings as you do so. Time to move my doorway into my office again. Or add a piece so it is more like a maze. Cool thing to day was Tony and Mike setting up our camera system. They went right to it. I think they will be figuring out how many feet of cat6 cable they need to set the external camera set up. Three cameras each facing about 120 degrees from each other so that our operations people can monitor and capture all directions of weather. Should be pretty darn cool.

I worked on some shots of Ft Worth again tonight. Quickly. I have many to go and I want to show the spread of things and items that were available to shoot there... and yeah.. I didn't even get everything I wanted. Hard to take pictures of culvert covers in the middle of very busy roads.

The architecture is awesome.

 Neckbreaking Night.
Offices and apartments. I really like it. 

Day Lights
 Nice alleyways. I am impressed. Almost no graffiti.

Toodles!
Ostentatious! Its too bad I cant get a good straight on shot but you have a roads width between.

Throwback.
 I love the contrast here. I really love the intricacies against the flat glass. It was excellent.

Yep.. More and more.. alleys...lights...buildings...doorways.... trees....stuff!

It was a good time.

My facebook banner for the day... great tweak on the Zebras that are used to launch balloons.


Logo for the day is the back of my trailers bumper stickers tweaked.. fun .. so much fun with Gimp.

Does it look tweaked.. yes.. if you saw the original.

Off I go to save the day.... oh.. sorry.. thats UnderDog! Off I go to edit in the fray!

Go bother yourself...LOL