Saturday, April 18, 2015

Sublime Standing Waves

Saturdays should be about relaxing.. maybe getting something done or off fishing. Nope. Sorry nothing done at all worth reporting. Its gonna be a short blog today. Maybe a bit more on my trip to Ft. Worth might be interesting.


Day two, three were a conglomeration of new equipment coming, off the shelf stuff we could use to do other monitoring and some updates to standing systems. Its a lot of stuff to sit back and think about and hopefully HQ will send out updates with good info on installing or modifying this stuff.

Note to self and others that feel they are better than some....  Einstein himself said that if you cant explain something to someone then you are not doing a good enough job.... paraphrasing.

The correct quote is... “If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.” 
― Albert Einstein
Off course for the day a bit. So. most everyone was fantastic. There is a dynamic up there that I would love to work with closer. What I do know is that I have my "house" to get in order. House being my duties. I have for the last three/four years been more JOAT or Jack Of All Trades for the office and neglecting my main duties to see to the full function of the office. Now its time for me to move my footmark off the office operations and back onto my operations. I am looking forward to our new operating systems and the console access that comes with it. I think with it sitting next to me I can sit and work with it everyday I will become more confident and gain full understanding of how its processes run around with each other. I have not had time to sit and do this. There is too much for me to do at once.

Okay. Enough of that... Today I have a good time editing a few shots from my trip for starkness. It didn't start that way but thats how it worked. Deep and few tones. Stark and bold. Just working about as I feel. Not having a direction is sometimes relieving. Soon I will have to get back to fishing again.

Leaves.


Diner.


Lounge.

I think I should have done some softening and blending but hay.. I didnt want to burn too much time working on them now. The idea is there to chase when I have the time to do it up right. Seems I really like those deep deep blues and dusky purples. Oh and red, red, red.

My facebook banner today may have gotten away from me. I kept layering and modding and processing.... but its okay enough to use.


Cranked the heck out of it like a crazy man. I wonder.. if you get committed can you still have a computer?

ALB INTE fb logo.

Go figure.

I am off for some ice cream with chocolate sprinkles.. if I want.. lots of chocolate sprinkles. Tomorrow I may go get a new doorknob for a closet! I may... if I can contain my excitement get a new sawsall as my second one has gone missing again.... again. Such fun and thrills... LOL. Well in a way it is if I can get out of bed and getting out of bed feel well enough to put clothes on.. I could just slime my way to a chair and veg all day.. you just never know.. Nice to have choices.

Hope you enjoy your choices too.