Monday, April 6, 2015

Pieces and Parts

Is this Monday.. check.. It was more like Monday cubed... quadded, multiplied by the distance to the sun and back plus 3.  Wayyyyy too much things.. things going on everywhere.. there here.. and mostly in my face. Too bad I cant take a break like the do in Italy... Work for four hours... Siesta for about 4 to 5 then back for four more... Nice break in there to recompile the brain and other parts.


Nice wide background to ease the brains jiggling response to so much going on in one days day. ":OP

Much more to do tomorrow but for now I have a basic edit to do to get the CB out. Had to hang in there for the data but now that I have it.. time to get to it. But first.. some pictures that are just out of wherever this Sunday... Ill explain as I go..

Reflections.
Gloves are mandatory unless you hate your hands. Lindstrand Toggle squeeze burners. Love them much much.

French Hooks
When I ordered my balloon my friend Craig,who assisted me and is a dealer.... bought these for me. Those are the hooks attaching the candy stripe, black and green lines to my bruner frame there.


This is my POM tank.
10 gallon aluminum with heater given to me by my good friend Eric and a nice cover by the great owner of AERCO repair facility. POM... Peace Of Mind... because it makes me have 40 gallons of propane.. for those times when you need to get farther away.

A Chase.
A very important part of the ballooning world. Without a chase vehicle you are going to be hauling your balloon system a ways on your back. Connected to the balloon chase vehicle are the wonderful balloon chase crew.. who go over hill and dale and find you and pack you away.

Many animals in the desert.
Count them.. many many here too. Wish I had had time to get closer.


Facebook banner for the day.. the cover of the Rio Rancho telephone book... edited.


My logo for the day. 26 plans.. and then there are the sub plans. A1, B37, Bingo!

Gratuitous doggie picture. Lined up and ready to lick you till you fall down. 

 Bark bark bark bark