Wednesday, April 29, 2015

A moments notice

Oh Joy! I munch on my lunch..sigh.. while working on email and spreadsheets and feel sick as a dog. From then till I got off work I was dizzy as all get out. Stomach was not bothering me.. just frozen hands, very wobbly head and heat flush around my eyes. Its Wednesday! What the hell! you are supposed to get sick Thursday so you stay home Friday.... What crap! I am medded up and going to try and eat something. I was doing fine all this morning... it has to be a virus someone sweetly gave me. Blah!.. Lets hope I can get better by morning because I got stuff to do.



Lots of VoIP stuff after the conference call. Trying to manipulate a system that is locked down and ever changing is crazy at times. It seems easy to some but its nuts when you are trying to run a link to something and it just up and disappears.. you change a bunch of settings for them to either not work or do things you didn't not enable. Overall its an okay system but there are some add ons that need to be paid for instead of us bumbling around and them flipping us the bird when we get it working. I know guys who have spend a massive amount of hours setting up a process and out provider just switches a few settings and locks us out. I feel pretty bad that they have burned all this time up and now its for nothing.

I have to make a few calls to HQ tomorrow and while I am on one call I have to ask some info on our UA system inflation equipment for a friend. I can see the info but I have no ability to see who the manufacturer is. Thats all the guy needs is a connection to the maker. If I have to do this from home I am not gonna be a happy camper. My lower lip is numb and hot... who does that to a person!?

Today we also heard that the Lindstrand facility in England is going to be operating again after being shut down. I have hopes that all goes well. A lot of stuff that is bought in the states comes from them or from them to our local contacts..of who I think are awesome. My kit bag was made by them and I love that thing a lot.

What I did when I got home was lay here and feel sorry for myself.... yeah... its not that bad but it feel ugly... no.. Im not that ugly... stay on topic.... Okay... I sat here and decided to look at the Ft Worth shots from the second half and look for interesting things... those things are below...


Hydrant with a view.


Weekend Valets.


Shadetree.


Shadowgrass.


Support.


Wait.


Nice and green in the middle of a small city.. very nice.

I have many more but I want to think about suffusions and springs and logos.

Mmmm.... Here is my facebook banner for the year and Logo.

Great splatter art without the mess.

The standard logo for my balloon.... Fast heartbeat...

Its fun.... Or it would be if I felt like fun....

Have a better night.