Thursday, April 2, 2015

Thursday Fridays

Since tomorrow is Good Friday I am taking the day off. I had scheduled Thursday and Friday off but there was too much to do so I worked today. That was cool since we ended up talking about training and that would be at the local college and its interesting and I want to get the info.. a good day for it all.


Rationing time to each thing is a bit much. Cant wait to finish up with one project so I can pass it along and get on with my job job. Which will be learning things so I can do my job better and all the way for once. Its exciting. I have to work out the timing as some of the classes will conflict with work and I have to calculate how much time its going to take to get from work to class so that I get a full 8 hours in. Probably going to be more like 10 since I cant just not do things at work that need done.

I diddled around with so edits that I hoped would come out better but .. well I have multiple things on my brain right now.. Let me post a few of them... then I will get on with whats on my mind.

443 darkened
Trying to get some depth there. Not so much.

Neon Open
 This got the depth and I had to do a lot to do it.

Blue 66
 Fav of the Neon. Right up there in the cool zone.

Okay..... I have been trying to make up a new pin design.. or designs. I've been working on it for two years and almost had it when it went awry. So I had thoughts on the way home that may resurrect it. I had another cool idea but the cost would be prohibitive. It would in the end make the pin cost four times as much .. but damn its a great idea. I may have to do one or two just because. I wanted to make my pins as a set and hanging instead of pin tacked back. One of my balloon with its AKA or original name ( I came up with it first but it was too hard to say over the radio so... ) and one with a different view type and the name now. Its all so convoluted but cool too. Then there is a logo design I am trying to work on and.... I have a rip sheet to do and also finish editing the magazine and then work on a speech....

Lots to do... and here I sit... LOLOL.

Here is my facebook banner for the day. It came out great.. It took a bit to edit when I got home but I had a bit of time to play with.. plus my fb logo was also a quick run and I am happy with it too... all good.

 Finding great crew is very hard. Used to be that you had to crew for a long time before you got a flight and then you kept crewing. That changed a while back and I don't know why... We must be getting older. Our core crews are fantastic and always there to help... but we are all older. LOL.. That or the balloons are getting heavier. Its the balloons getting heavier!


                                                        

We gotta get some young-uns out. If you know any .. let us know... you might even get a cool personal flight too... yeah..... Wanna free personal balloon flight... huh huh huh.... LOL.....