Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Green Chili Days

Could have said Daze after the turkey green chili cheddar Dions pizza I just nibbled on. It was good. And much left over for lunch or sneaky children. Just had to go there. After a pop tart for lunch it was necessary. It was also needed as a staple New Mexican food group. Tomorrow maybe a ham thing.


Mooshy day today. Tried three times to get a clone program to work and transfer from HDD to SSD. No joy. Its puking at the last moment. I will have to do some research on it tomorrow. No time today after that and excel sheet work for budgets. It was a good day for that and I do not mind money management, calculations and budgeting. I like it when I can verify funds across two different process sheets and its right on the number. Tomorrow's schedule is, check in systems, meeting, research and paperwork I hope to complete too.

I decided I wanted to try and neon the hell out of anything I could get my hands on. Not that I found much that could lend itself to such things but I wanted to mess with posters to get my head off the pin thing for a bit. I have lots to think about there and you cant show thoughts here very well. Its like when you are emailing someone and you say something funny but they don't take it funny... falls on the ground and lays there. My promise is.. if it sounds goofy or weird its a joke. I never am sarcastic in email since it never comes across right. If I try I will post a <sarcasm> next to it and it will still fall flat on the ground.


 Choose Wisely.


If its weird.


Overnight or weekly.


Fun and interesting. Friends are heading over to England in a while, I am trying to get my passport in order so I can make the run. Plans are ever evolving. First it was a group going then it was one or two but that might change to a group again and I really want to do a fast run ( 7 days ) over and hit multiple places, visit some friends, and head back. I have a list of things I want to do and at least two times in the middle of the night in different places to do some starfield shots in favorite places. Much to do and lots to figure out. Where, when, how, how much time.

My facebook page for today was this.... Cause I was hungry.

And logo with pizza balloon.

Lots to think on.. lots n lots n lots. too bad I cant keep on one track for five seconds. Ping.. ping and ping over there too... Squirrel! I really did want to know about the pillows. What was that song playing in the background and why was I singing twelve cents, a dime, a dollar and a quarter over and over again I just dont know.