Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Late Night Reading

Well its day three of the fun. More interesting information heard and good to know things that keep you thinking on and on and on. Time well spent I believe. My butt is a little sore from the chair. Not a lot of chance to stand up right now.


Extra super shot blog tonight. Nothing seen that I can pass on today other than there are a hell of a lot of spider webs strands between trees about. Crazy damn things everywhere. Could not walk five feet without getting a face-full. Must be the sunny skies at last and warm temps. Ill pass thanks.

Yes I did get out again and walked around until my leg started to give out. I will once I ahve time to process them post some of what I have gotten. its more of the same but at different angles and or different lighting sets since it has markedly changed since yesterday. There were some church bells that were not too bad but a bit on the tinny side. I think they were recorded.

I have to post these since I did have cherry cheese cake yesterday evening. Un-retouched!

Countered
 Nice little counter tucked away facing a window. Been a while since I have sat here.

Jiggly lights
 Cool light settings on the ceiling. It will look better once I have cleaned it up a bitl but weird to look at anyways.

Cherry Cheesecake.
Far too much to eat and I didn't touch the whipped cream.

Spent some time with friends tonight. It was very educational.. and very funny.
I hope I will be able to get out tomorrow and get some different shots and then have time to process them so I can show you but really... I rarely have the chance to wander around where I have not wandered before. Not going too far astray because transportation is in short supply.

We talked about emotional Intelligence today.... that led to vibes and that got me thinking of the movie Vibes with Jeff Goldblume and whateverhernamewasyitwillcometomelater...

Funny darn movie... You should watch it. Really.. funny.... Damn .. I cant remember her name.... Oh.. Cyndi Lauper... unnier than Transylvania 6-5000. Trust me.

OKay... Ill leave you with that image...

Here is my facebook banner and logo... All rather radiated tooo..

Stand back.
 Really it says 10000 but that wont go with the day for today.

And... caution...


Its been a long day...

Howdy Folks! Eric!