Sunday, June 1, 2014

The Dark Side.

Thirsty?

Killer day today. I think I pulled things I didn't know existed. The good news is the roof has been completely tarred. Not the whole roof, just the places where the last roofers did the poorest job in the world plus the vent pipes, edged of the skylights and vents. I used heavy duty rubber gloves instead of a brush or spreading surface. On one hand it was fantastically easy to wipe on where the tar needed to go. On the minus side, two to three pairs worn at once would have been better. Before I was done three fingers has been shredded on the sharp parts on the roof. Roof should easily last another two or three years though I plan on having it redone next April, May. Fingers crossed. I do still have to address the patio roof but I have yet to be able to grasp what the easiest way to do it that is not like the previous owners sad choice.

I also was able to clear the junk out and put it on the roadside. If it isn't gone tomorrow I will have the city pick it up. Refrigerator needs to go out but I wont do that until I am sure the city is on the way. Both vehicles are now in the garage...barely. But they are in there. Time to find string and a ball to attach to the ceiling so we know when to stop. If I miss I will hit the wall, which is something I do not want to do.Part of the patio has been cleared but there is about where the body failed. Also the heat kicked in. Resting and pain pills are the order of the remainder of the day.

I did while struggling through the sharp pains and electrical shocks hitting me do some edits. In my mind I wanted to take clear and sunny things and see if I could tweak them to be darker and a little freaky. It might have worked. Check the below shots. I did the three panel pano for my living room. Tried to upload that to the printers three times before giving that up. Since I have to go pick up two others I can just pop a chip in and do it from there. They turned out nicely. I want to do the same shot but just of the mountains at dusk for the reds and oranges. That one has to wait for just the right moment.













Needs a bit of touching up but they are a different take on the 3d panels.

Links were limited and meh.. but here you go....

Dunno... It isn't hitting anything with me.

http://gizmodo.com/this-blade-runner-tribute-art-show-will-hold-you-over-u-1584289726

On the movie cycle... reminds me of The Black Hole pod....

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/when-humans-start-visiting-mars-they-might-use-one-of-these

I think I mostly dont care.. or its just stupid.. but hay.. you need to see what people think is funny.

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/20-random-and-bizarre-pictures-that-just-can-t-be-explained

Last, a worthwhile list of programs. Not all are worth it but the few that are are really worth it.

http://lifehacker.com/top-10-incredibly-useful-windows-programs-to-have-on-ha-1584009886

Slip Pickens came to town.



Sip, think, sip, ponder...Grass is always greener before the pig in the poke hits you in she eye like a pie. Another muffin handed forward from Lil. Muffin accepted in a friendly manner and more honey is coming. Since I have pondered the tea its time to ponder the muffin. A muffin eaten. Nice to taste, sweet and slickly good and with honey its just like cream on the pie. If you hate where you hate where you are, okay maybe not hate. If you feel like you stuck, limited, pressured to keep the status quo, is that a good thing or an imaginary thing. Is it better to try and change things slightly, affecting reality slowly until you have things the way you want them or just go with the chaos theory and trash everything at once and put the pieces together the way you want them. Humpty Dumpty...


List 1a.