Thursday, June 26, 2014

Three lines no waiting

Passwords, property, travel, documents, charges, power runs, Voip operations, programming, re-programming, training scheduling... all in one day.. all in 9.5 hours minus breaks to visits to the men's room, the water fountain and microwave. Funnily time went from dragging ( while waiting for people to show up)  to speeding off on its own vector when I had two people on hold and talking to another and also indicating to another person about something else entirely. I have to remember this for my next fitness report. WAH!

Pretty awesome day.

Tomorrow its going to be, barring other incidents tonight, time cards and reports, travel, reservations, travel documents and then property work. I have to go in on Saturday right now. Stan Ridgway - Goin Southbound.

Should be interesting non the less. Told you that every day is different and every day the priority list changes. It is going to slow down soon...but it will probably speed up before that. If I have coffee... we are good ( two thumbs up ).

I got a request for an edit of a pretty nice picture. Since it was so nice already I couldn't just chop it up. I decided to flip it.. enhance the top and bottom desperately, use a little repair in the middle and straighten it out. After that I bordered it..found a complimenting color, added some lighting effects and then bordered and titled it both ways. Nice subject and nice final.



Last night I went over a few shots that I took walking around and paid for by becoming dehydrated again. Loved them all as they came out in front of my eyes. Subtle, calming and generally nice to look at. All of them would easily fill in a 2 foot by 4 foot space on the wall. I am using them for desktop wallpaper right not.

What trouble am I going to get into tonight... I dunno.. but it will have cookies in there somewhere. Zero 7 - Somersault. Saw a friends blog on a drawing it took her three years to complete. I was amazed. If I were in here shoes.. I would have bloomin well lost it already. A bow to the rabbit. A musketeer bow with all the flourishes and sweeping the floor with huge feather topped hats... ( without the tripping and falling on the face bit ).

Since I came home late and then had to re-cable my surface and hub I didn't have much time for links. I did find a few things... I really want to run off and look at things to see in Seattle Washington as I am heading there soon for a law course. Well here you go...look these over... Oh and I have to get the box of Otter Noses to my brother for his birthday.... oops.

















Know your rights... follow instructions, behave, be nice......

http://gizmodo.com/4-things-you-need-to-know-if-the-police-try-to-search-y-1596678292

Zero 7 - Swing.

I wonder what fashion trends are killing who at this time..... botox anyone?

http://io9.com/the-7-deadliest-fashion-trends-of-all-time-1595312875

Oh Oh .. number 11!!!!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicamisener/30-things-only-antisocial-people-understand?bffb

Sadly it was not that can that was the problem.. it was the large tiger in the laundry hamper...

http://www.neatorama.com/2014/06/26/Schrodingers-Cat-Furniture/



pause...

pause... Tangerine Dream... No future

Purple comes drifting up and smacks into red without a by your leave... cymbals, chimes.. and little tinglings or those small bells you see on baby shoes before they were outlawed, arrive with the settling of that lilac color. So far there hasn't been a bad segue from one color to another.. two more to go...unless something is going to get very different.... raising my chin from the wonder of wonders below me, slowly..very slowly time has slowed without my knowing it. Its taking ages to just look up through my eyebrows, which furrowed as they are make it devilish to see through. Watching the shapes below me move so quickly I never noticed how slowly everything else is around me... I can see I need to get said eyebrows trimmed soon.... At least the bells and gongs and chimes are flowing smoothly, up, up, up..doooooowwnnn... done dooowwwwnnnn...... Homeward bound.... I know this song.... I know it....