Monday, June 16, 2014

Mumbling in my soup.

For today all I can say is... why do they wait till the last moment at the end of the day to slap things in front of you and go... Do It NOW!!! Yeah.. where was it at the beginning of the day? Where was it before you decided to hot potato it to me? Yeah.. well.... Ill take care of it... By priority.



 
I read somewhere that you should keep a journal at the end of the day. It is supposed to make you more inventive, clear thinking, and ready for anything... hmmm..... Is this a journal? Kinda.. Its a purge of my brain at the end of the day plus interesting things I tripped on and a comment on this I like or do plus a mini ongoing story. Blame Tim Powers. Blame me for the grammar, punctuation and spelling.

I tried another arm on my super neat Acer monitor. Didn't work. Testing is good. Buying and not knowing what is possible is bad. Waste of money. Nothing works that I have access to now. Its not too heavy, its just big. I have it tilted just so on its nice clear foot. I have to look off to my right but its not that much of a hassle. Its centered on my head so I can live with that.

On the physical side. Well, Ill put it this way. I have to find a better doctor. The one I had set up for my personal Dr. is too busy to even remember me, even though I have visited her multiple times so she couple poison me repeatedly, now I cant even get in to see her. Exit, stage left. Its almost like they know they can get you for 25 bucks for every visit so they keep making you return over and over again to suck more money out of you....

On the brain side.. my heads still wobbly. Sucks to make decisions with a wobbly head. Not the type of unable to make decisions or impairing my decision making process, just makes you feel ..not right...all the time. Blah!

My basket colors design.

Lets let that all slide.... I wanna fly but the weather is not cooperating. Oh well. Try try again. I want a nice elevator day so I can check my rigging and get a feel for my system again. Its not like a car that you can just pull out rain or shine or a bicycle that you could ( could, not should ) ride around the inside of your house. Since I have the garage completely sorted out and can park both of my vehicles in it there isnt a place to set up the basket and do checks. Ah well.. Another while.

Instruments in flight.

Photography is blah because of the winds and blowing dust. I am surprised by the bad air reports coming out of the county. Many bad air days. Not for pollution.. for blowing dust. Ug. Bad for lenses and cameras. Not gonna happen. I will see what I will work on tonight and show you those and then we can chat about it.

Can anything be done to these to make them interesting?





From the designs for shirts I received very very good advice and will heed it. Now to locate a shirt maker that's not going to cost an arm and a leg. I want to do off the wall stuff so .... I cant just do front and / or back things. Art.. or what I can do in the Artist bent makes me want to do 90 degree to everybody else stuff. Ill have to think about it.

Long list of things today and I was going to cut back on the blather.... Sorry.

Links.

I can't seem to care about this… Who cares… I don't care.. Ill just point it out..


This got me thinking its time to change up the password sets….


Okay if its only sometime. If it needs it all the time… then that's not great.


The last one is great…


Yawn....

Fireworks are pretty. Fireworks that were aimed at you are not so pretty. Oh, yes, it might not have been for me that the gunpowder was for, might not have a thing to do about me at all. Could be some horse got into the box. More likely it was a rabbit . Rabbits are always causing trouble, then shifting the blame on other poor animals. Those poor animals have to shrug and take what comes, all while rabbit ears are twitching and whiskers are smirking. Someone is gonna pull those ears soon I expect. I found a pretty nice place to sit. The few people that are passing my by, nod, tip hats, but carry on in a non hurried but definitely do not want to miss the ...fireworks..... From the suns position in the sky, when I can see it through the clouds, its getting on to about 5pm ish... Time to move again.... Do fireworks follow you? Seeker works?