Monday, June 23, 2014

Flash Traffic

Keep your pants on!

Mega Monday. Walk in and start running. Yen.. just the way I like it. A little breathing space in there but a lot of typing, letters, paperwork processing .. and I did move a few cabinets just to stand up. This did not do my back and arms any good so I stopped it right away. When it screams you stop.. when it pulls you stop. Not a bad day and I did get a LOT done. More to do tomorrow and more on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I wished I lived closer to work.

I put pause my decision to redo the fish pond. I ripped up by the roots the month that was choking the waterfall and pump output this last weekend. That and cleaning the pump filter helped a lot. I am now worrying that if I change them out now that there will not be enough scum in the bottom to keep the fishes alive over winter. I do have two bats worth of filter fabric still and so I can do another filter change in September and that will keep them happy until next spring. If I buy my metal pond in December I might bet a better deal as well. Stage everything for March and then run at it then. I do have other things I could get done in the meantime. Good idea self.. slapping my back here.

( Here are three shots from my GoPro while flying and beating myself up landing Saturday..woah ) ( Because I can! )


Title : How to get from point A to point B when winds are going from F to P. Not Happening. : 
Or Wistful Thinking.


32M Btu is beautiful


Over You Go!
Yeah it was an awesome day of flying... followed by the payback of pain... But you can get past that.


The set of posters I did last night were a hit. I really liked them and will try and do more tonight. For now you will have to settle for a few things I did on the side. Its funny how 5pm can turn into 9pm in the blink of the eye. Well hang on because I am blinking a lot.












Links

Mother is the name of invention… Woops.. got that wrong.


Love it..Very cool… Water based softer clothes.


Do this now.. do it so it.. can I have one set up across from my office?


Oh Oh… funny…. Dinner and all..


Reminds me.. I need PIE.

Rumble rumble rumble..

Hexagonal surround, with some cheese sauce on the side… Uh .. no… Each triangular segment of the hex is .. well it looks like its coming from way below me.. rushing up…. One.. Orange.. Tone! Sound of a gong… KaGonggggg! Another is rushing up br far below.. I dare not lift a foot to see if its solid because it still feels damn well like I am not on the ground, boads, earth! What the hell! Blue hits… BAWooooommmm….. its like being the the flipped middle of the bells of Notre Dame! No muffles and the wounded reverberates upwards in a tube of vibrancy and crackling voltages. Not that its electrocuting me in any way but the little hairs on my neck are sticking up all over. It must be alarming the whole countryside. What the fair owners and this carousel owner thin at this moment I don't know… Hope I don't end up on some tower roof…. Orange and Blue triangles are jiggling together between my knees.. just happy to see each other…. Bloody marvelous!


Listening to Zero 7 and Kimbra while considering reality. Stop and just try to do it.