Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Point in your favor Sir!

Springy day today.

I will try to keep it shorter than yesterday…

High points….. Lost a excel spreadsheet that I had about 30 house in. Guess who is rebuilding it now. Where it went.. Out with my computer when it crashed like the Roswell Aliens last week. Its decidedly anti-social right now. It refuses to let me create a new folder, file or what not, refuses to let me have my. Memory back and turns its back on most tasks. Am I upset… Nope! At least my brain is working enough to remember what I did and how I had it. Off I went to redo it. I will rebuild it as soon as I have a chance. Nicest thing is I have my office surface pro to work off of. For the weather being so ugly it was a swift trip home.


Something to remember… and to remind myself. I have to make a clean backup of that device. I have my home surface pro backed up to a thumb drive. If it crashes or gets undeniably infected I can stick it in and rebuild in in minutes. My office surface is not off the unit. Plus I normally store everything off system on thumb drives or mini drives but that is not everything. After getting ham strung on my main office pc I found out that its a good thing to snapshot your bookmarks and programs that you have on your system. I use chrome lately as Firefox because unstable a while back. I have to use IE at work for some thins… no way around it. I have bookmarks for all three… Its a total mess.
If I only had time to go through it..but time is limited. Maybe tomorrow on the road trip I can get into it. Finding those cracks in the schedule that isn't a schedule..

Last night I posted some shots that were as close to useless as I don't know what. I edited them. Not that I am happy with any of them.. the closest is the road. It was a foggy / edge of snowing day… I added some color and removed everything else.. Below you will see. One thing I ahe always said…. Never dele a picture you took. You never know when it will become valuable . So even though they suck.. here they are.





I don't know what I am going to do for tonight shots. Tomorrow after the run to Cannon AFB I hope to have more photographs to work with. Its a desolate part of the world but hay, even desolation is interesting in its own way.


Links:

Yes, if there is intent behind the threat. If you say you are going to off someone and you have gone to the point of tracking the person down.. yeah.. That's as bad as a verbal threat to your face. If its a joke or sarcastic.. well.. that's fine… Remember that if you say you are going to kill someone ( anywhere ) and that person shows up dead or missing.. I'll lay you dollars to chicken fried steaks that you will be in jail trying to work up a good alibi. Don't be stupid is the work of the day


This would be nice… Teeth are inherently a place for damage… if there was a way to protect them better.. YAY… even with voltage being applied to … things…


I want some netspeed please.. just a cup…


Basic rules for any photographer. Hot sun… shield or HDR… But a good read.



Some extra stuff..



bye

With an ambling, rambling pace heading Right-wish.. why.. because it feels… hahaha right…. A few more people are about. Is evening and mos are heading towards the public house I left to the light show. I hope there is a place with a roof for them to get a pint or two. Myself…. I feel that I can drink with the best of them but its not my favorite beverage. Coming past the last shake on this side of the town, hamlet, random pile of bricks… I can see the fête tent tops. Looks like even they are closing up early due to the imminent rain. The clouds are laying lower still, dark now with hints of light rays. Listing lower from Southeast to Northwest and above the opposite.. crisps crossing the skies.. winks of light but no noise of hinder.. he winds up and freshening. On it is the hint of the sea. Must be incoming from Dover area. Pulling up the collar of my coat and stuffing hands in pockets its tome to head right for the fair… click click go the heels on the cobble stone….