Sunday, June 15, 2014

Naturally Designed.

Fathers Day. Posted pictures of my dad that I had touched up a bit. tried calling, no joy there. So strange. I did send him a special addition to his ( he isn't aware of it ) collection. Spent most of the day trying to keep the pain away and sorting and filing. Yes. What I said yesterday.. Sorted and ready to do something with. I also ironed, folded, washed dishes and other standard things. Yes, I don't mind doing dishes as long as people wash off those said dishes.



Pause here: There is a commercial for a kholer toilet that is not touch.. it has a sensor in the lid.. yeah... that makes it so easy for your visitors and if you like to put things like books or tissue on the tank.. sigh. If anywhere it should have been on the left side if you are facing the bowl. Uh Duh! I still want a hat box toilet. I will have one someday.



Back to it.. yes... well... In sorting edits into , done, working, and misc files, I can now go back and know what I have done and what need doing and what is ready to be put away. That I I got the urge to trace my balloon in Gimp at last from my friend Eric. He is creating t shirts for his balloons. I like what he did but as usual I have to tweak it. Also, doing the trace and fill of my balloon allows me to move forward with my pin design that has been stopped dead due to that single problem. Done now. Below you can see what I was up to.

Trace saved in .jpg. I have saved it in many different types just in case.


Painted and labeled with stencil font
Not too bad..

Should a crew t-shirt say CREW on it? What would you put on a t-shirt to single out those hard working people from just civilians during rally's or general flying? I may have to clean up the basket part before using it because it was right off the photograph. Ideas.. suggestions?

Here is what else I fiddled with last night and this morning.







Links:

A new twilight movie.. yay! Just kidding..

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/is-this-draculas-real-tomb-1591072825/+jesusdiaz

Yes, good job and I could live here.

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/it-may-only-be-425-square-feet-but-these-architects-turned-this-space-into-a-dream-home

The Pain, the agony...

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/20-strange-examples-of-how-not-to-modify-your-car

uh.......... having thoughts...

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/20-strange-yet-true-things-you-may-not-have-known-about-the-human-brain



Releasing the handle and, while scratching my head turn right and down past the cross and heading down the roadway. White painted houses on either side, barely noticed as my body seems to have run off on its on. No, I can manipulate myself its just that some inner feeling has me moving. Something has set of my sense of protection.. Fight or flight. I do a lot of ...flighting.... Is that a bad thing. Turn around and run away and live to run another day... Woosh... I want to look back but the urge to move also isn't wanting me to look back. Corner coming up on the right side again, clockwise, and around it while touching the stone edge of the corner with my shoulder, touch at such an angle... still feeling nervous, itchy, frustrated. another right and then, amazingly a left...slowing now.... not sure where the heck I am going but I am going. Left again just past a hedge row. and forty paces more and left again to slow to almost a stop. The flush of Adrenalin out of my system sets me down on the path side edge on a very nice stone. Sitting, patting the stone... BZZZ, Woosh and an arc of light like a day lit firework of major size goes right up over my head to boom against the lowering clouds... Boom!