Friday, June 20, 2014

Counter-Clock-Wise

If you thought last nights blog was short.. hah!

Work was a step into it from the minute my foot hit the parking lot. Not surprising at all is that it isn't stopping just because I came home. I have to go in tomorrow to correct an error created by external sources. Bleeping bleep bleep. The good thing is I didn't sit in my chair all day. Bad thing is things are piling up. Next week is looking as packed. I feel the need to go in around 4am on Monday just to clear some of the minor things up. Sigh.

One bad thing happened today. I found I had erased all the shots I took on Thursday. How.... I do not know. I am still hoping they just got shifted off somewhere. Not holding much hope but maybe. So a few I did get to play with I have but not others that I thought were perfect to be played with. One edit I did last night turned out much better than I thought. Its below and I will tell you what I did.

Tomorrow I am hopeful I can get my balloon in the air. Need crew! When I checked the winds today they were set at around 2 miles per hour. Hoping its the truth come the morning. All the equipment is ready to go and the cameras are ready too. Big hopes I have something to show you tomorrow evening.













A quick flush edit. All the balloons were in their exact positions just more spread vertically. I brought them down together. Neat huh. More clean up.
Links.... meh

I think the net controls should be up to the owning nodes. But there should be a no blocking rule. If a node throttles then people will shun it and go around them locking them off from everything else.


Yeah... Albuquerque needs a good revamp of their bus runs.


Interesting on a slow news day.



Fun tweaks. I don't feel the need except the gmail calendar one...




Reaching the inner panels of the merry go round was simple. Is anything simple? Easy to shift aside the painted panel and step into the space at the center. Wood ribs and struts, cambers and cables, gears and pulleys. Your standard carousel. Standing on the planks resting on the lower ribs and looking back out through the open panel it all crashes down as very silly. What the heck did I think was going to happen when I reached this exact spot. Why this place and child's ride... Just standing and looking outward through the open panel at the horses and other fanciful fauna there is a quick flash of wil o wisp and the image and sensation of a push counter clockwise, flared, shudder, disappear.... something is happening here.....happened... going to happen....Woah!


Maniacal Sounds!!!!!   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_1zSnubvSM