Saturday, May 31, 2014

Change it up.

I am changing the way I set my blog. From now until I feel like changing it again it will be different. Did you get that?


Tried get get up in the air today. No such luck. Waled out to load all the equipment into the basket and there was a breeze. Okay, that's fine. Finished that up, packed food and snacks and headed out. Stopped at Starbucks for a once n 6 month overpriced coffee. Got to the launch area about 15 minutes early... No biggie... unless I was in the wrong place, but then everyone else showed up. The the wind showed up and made us all dirt kickers. It took an hour before we decided to give it up and just eat and drinking. Nice conversations and it went from there. About an hour and a half later we packed up and went home. Before that I did get one of my friends to stand for a picture in a specific way. He went father and that picture is the one I used. It will be below. After all that non flying the back flared up so that was the end of that. Some guys are going out tomorrow but I just cant do it. Probably try next Saturday or the Saturday after that.

I made mention of decompiling an envelope on screen and seeing how it would look. I thought it would take quite a while to do. Yes, it took a long time to do.Did it work well... Kinda. I think I really would have to pull it apart gore by gore to get it right. Also below are some other funny things. Listening to Tina Dico on Youtube. Amazing voice, sadly not enough good songs for her. Like Kimbra in Home, When she hits it she hits it hard.. when its a softball song it falls to the floor. On the editing.... I keep trying things to see what works and what wont. I don't know exactly why...  Its all grist for the mill..... Trouble at mill.....

Try looking up livestock trough on the internet.. some things just suck to try and find.


Love this edit. So here ya go again.


Iconic!


Almost Beer.



A Blast!


KKisses edited for my friend.

 Love this one too....

Links...

Funny and funny... You know a good actor who needs no one to put words in their mouths...

http://mentalfloss.com/article/56693/15-things-you-might-not-know-about-caddyshack

Terrible movie. But as embedded as many misunderstood books.

http://dangerousminds.net/comments/behind_the_scenes_of_david_lynchs_dune

Believe it or not.

http://boingboing.net/2014/05/29/mysterious-announcement-from-t.html

Goofy but ... containers!!!

http://www.gizmag.com/zulu-queen-rhino-cubed/32326/

Thin pickens today.

Now I cant spend a minute..... Withdraw...Kimbra....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU7ld6zvWuU

Looking into the mick swirl in my tea cup, eddies and curls, depth and hidden agendas. Did John and Lillian have a hidden purpose or are the the innocent people who happened across my path. Do they want something or nothing. Did the book want something, well yes... What about whatever knocked me over the head way back... and why is this dusky woman always showing up at the most inopportune times and with pale lips touch the soul of it all and send shivers from the core. Such a wanting there. Like that wonderful honey and bun in front of me on the table... Delicious and right within reach but will the teeth of the trap snap shut just as its touched? Is it the grass is always greener syndrome or what. I keep coming back to the idea that to really touch and in touching that lose it forever. Is it better to just observe and not change the reality? Is it worth the pain and trouble. Both ways? What do you do with years of longing? Better to just erase you mind and start from scratch. Clear it and clear the stabbings and tears. No direction.... Looking up into old and tired eyes... the nodding... The years of wisdom....


Oh.. and just to poke the rabbit.....


And to hold to my 3,5,7,9,11 superstition..