Thursday, June 12, 2014

And a one two three!

So far off the tracks that they don't exist but in memory. That was my computer today. It had gone and crashed so bad that it took hours to correct. Its not back to the way it was but close enough that I can answer email tomorrow. I have to do most of it from my personal surface because of the failure. That and trying to get other situations corrected was a total screw up. Tomorrow after my dental appt. instead of coming home and resting my jaw I am going to be at work trying to get back to on speed with all the stuff.
Not looking forward to it.

Ballooning this weekend is a crap shoot. I hate that. I want to know that its going to be calm and fun to fly before this. It sucks! Going to have to do this up quickly so I can get back to work from my chair. Grumble grumble.



I did edit / tone a few shots from last night. I have not edited them completely so they aren't done.. but I will show you the start with just the tone. From there...well..we will see.

Tree ripped out and flung. Chair in repose.


One secure corner post.


Lichen green.


Green canopy.


Maris-troika tree.

Pre edit... I have to stand back and look at these a bit.

Links...

Not in your face, not flashy, not glitzy, but functional

http://gizmodo.com/meet-a-discreet-smart-band-you-wont-have-to-explain-to-1575721524

Muzac to yiur ears...

http://gizmodo.com/dot-matrix-printers-were-born-to-play-bach-1588619571

Rip off RIP OFF RIIIP OFFFFFF

http://gizmodo.com/the-three-biggest-airlines-just-made-carry-on-sizes-eve-1590110261

Stupid.. dumb.. boring... yawn!

http://gizmodo.com/why-the-same-three-typefaces-are-used-in-almost-every-a-1589943687

Run away.. run away!!

Watching.... this should be good... slowly, slowly the carousel stops revolving... click, clatter and the sounds of the children laughing and yelling as they try and jump off before it has come to a complete stop.. Parents scolding and nudging as more children try to launch themselves onto each favorite animal and creature. Nibbling the remainder of my muffin and watching from the corner of my left eye the three men move in towards the edge steps. what are they planning on doing... nothing but the busker and his helper telling them to move back and starting up the steam engine on the side to move the leather belt over to the drive wheel. AS the men jump back and the helper with sweat dampened long sleeved shirt lift his rod /stick... band moving thing upwards with a twist which flips the belt on and the carousel slowly picks up speed and the pipes toot their toots and chimes start in almost a holly and ivy lilt, rolling clockwise and peals of laughter then men back off and two turn away towards the other parts of the fete... I see the old lady in the funny hat is interested in the men's movements also.... How long can I sit here...


Snapping of the belts..... The sound of steam engines...  Cut grass....