Monday, June 9, 2014

False advertising.

Ouch! Got a sunburn on my neck! That and some horsefly bites. That's what you get for cruising in search of damage. I never saw any of the tornado hunters get sunburned or get bit by flies.. hmm.. Methinks they lie a lot on television. I learned quite a lot. I mean I could see what happened but putting it together and deciding what happened is a long road.Expanding my knowledge. Resting now. Sucked down a lot of water and now sipping some ice cold milk to calm the rumbles in the stomach. Tomorrow its back to travel and property and computers stuff... Not complaining really. Interesting day today and like I said.. my job is different almost every day. Thanks for putting up with my babble and odd remarks Shawn and Jennifer.

My design for my second balloon. It was fasntastic.. but the  pins were terribly expensive. Giving them out was like handing someone 5 dollars every time. Now they are work over 20 dollars... yikes.


I have made it home through the idiots and total, yes, MORONS on the road. If you are in the fast lane....he said for the umpteenth time.... go the speed of the traffic.. not amble around wandering.. Then.. if you see my blinker.. take it that I am going to change lanes. Don't try to beat me there when you don't have a blinker on or signal in any way other than to piss me off. If I lived across the street from my office this would be the best job in the world. Its great now but knowing you have to get out on the road with the mentally disfigured is daunting.

Rim shot!


Last night I hit a wall. I was as if I could not care a whit about anything. I did a few things but ended up erasing a lot. I think I will do something else with the shots tonight... I am down loading the 700 odd shots I took today out in the field. I am also waiting to hear from Amazon on a "refurbished" monitor they sent me that is clearly a "used" monitor. Refund coming if they don't send me a replacement lickity quick. Okay.. here is what I did before the crash.

My Lilac Lilly.


Figure it out yet?


PITAS KISS


Wings.


Links... More dumb things, funny things and Micro beads.

Cheating at this level? Its easier to learn the material....

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/5-unusual-gadgets-chinese-students-used-to-cheat-on-an-exam

I do not have a bucket list. I have heard that statement far too many times. I will slide into my grave doing what I want to do... but there isn't a bucket list.... I am going to visit some of these...

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/25-incredible-ancient-cities-you-might-not-know-about

The things that company's want you to buy that are quietly and slowly messing up nature.

http://gizmodo.com/millions-of-microbeads-from-soap-have-contaminated-the-1484197726/1588307535/+sarahzhang

The fun part.. turn up your volume.....

http://www.neatorama.com/2014/06/09/Hawaii-5-0-Drum-Fill/#!WOJeD


No one seems to be paying me a lick of attention as I wander down, in and around the town folk enjoying the fete. The carousel is behind me and ringing and chiming as it goes round and rout clockwise. Children laughing and parents cautioning. You know how they do... Mind your skirt,, watch your hat.. don't touch that its got sticky stuff on it... candied apples and pork pies.... smells delish! Lingering around with my hands in my outer pockets. A few looks at my head as I have not hat now to install on top of it. Must be a thing right now. Moving slowly around to get closer to the brightly dancing carousel spinning, smiling and leaning against a nearby apple tree... biding my time..



And sip sip sip...