Saturday, June 14, 2014

Bang head here.

80 pound dead lifts.. they suck! Hauled out the pond filter after clearing the damned mint from in front of the exit tube of the filter. Most of the water was going backwards and the pond was pretty much emptying itself every day. Did I say before how much I hate outdoor yard type work? I hate it. Though once I had hacked enough of the aforementioned mint out of the way the pond was still only flowing one forth of the power normal. Since I was covered in muck already.. and there as not going to be anyone to help me... never is... I had to yank out the filter. Its a big green plastic tub that you normal use to put your summer or winter clothes in.. It has a huge pump in it along with red volcanic rock a screen and a thick filter pad. There is a power cable running into it.


Its normally covered in much, snails and other nasty things you would never ever stick your hand near. Yeah.. two rubber gloves kept most of it out. I decided to just do it. It sucked. It was heavy, I almost passed out because my head had to be below the level of my waist to get it out. Well its done and I hope that I can get the metal pond in place before it need to be cleaned again. I am extremely exhausted and sort in back and arms. I keep a stock of filter pad in the shed and I had to rip it with my bare hands this time because there were no cutters that have not been used for other non cutting jobs. Oh. can you hear my frustration?

I am pretty much done with it.



Along with all that outside work I am still having the same problems with my head.. wee.. Its a whine fest!

I could go on and on but it wont solve the underlying problem.

If it was not so windy out I would have gone out and shot things.. but no..after the pond that wouldn't have happened even if I had felt ok. I did edit some.. Happy with a few, unhappy with others... took too ling because I had to test things out. What I did is below. tonight I wanted to do something else but I have forgotten what it was. I guess I will segment out the shots I have done and get them files and onto the web site. More less fun.

Different application.


And another, because I cant settle on one anything.


And another.. Guess I was bored with the standard.


What other things can I do... 


Links sucked today...

This was interesting for a quick read.

http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/the-navys-most-vital-and-secretive-submarine-base-is-in-1590794426/+mattnovak

This was a major... duh......!

http://lifehacker.com/know-the-warning-signs-of-a-locksmith-scamming-you-1589984896

This was rather funny...

http://reframe.gizmodo.com/stop-ruining-your-camera-with-these-tips-from-canon-1590587979/+mattnovak

And this is where I went to get all the cool lights and stuff for my computer.

http://www.xoxide.com/

That was about it.

I walked back out of the field, dell, valley, fete zone the opposite place I came in, towards the smoke. Yes, sigh, towards the village. As I topped a rise I could see a manor house on the far side of the standard British town.. Cross roads with Cross on plinth in middle, couple of roads about that and some part of thirty thatched roofs and shale in here or there. Standard, heck I can see the pub from here. Since the fete is a bust right now with so many people sniffing about the best choice it to remove from the area and come back tomorrow. If there was a tomorrow.... Da, DAT! Daaaaaaa...... I reached the pub door and my hand went towards the handle....