Monday, June 2, 2014

Penny for your thoughts

Thought this was quite funny.

Monday? Monday, and a darned good one. As much as I like to whine about Mondays coming too soon and wishing for another day off, its mostly because of putting clothes on and driving across town. The job is great.. the commute and shoes suck. Need institute a casual office attire procedure. You are allowed to wear sweats, t shirts and slippers or socks on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. You have to lock your door and you are not allowed in the public areas for fear of scaring the locals. This is in force unless you have a conference or meeting…. unless all others are on the new casual setup. All items must be serviceable and not have coffee stains on them. I almost could have done at home what I did today in the office. Think of all the smog and waste products I would have saved by not commuting and working from home! WOW! LOL. I would miss my cohorts after a bit. If I could find a place nearer to work it would be almost as nice. If it was like… five minutes away or at most nine minutes that would be as good as telecommuting.. minus the socks and sweats.



I picked up two of my photographs edits. One for Jessie and one for my Dad. Both balloon shots. Both were edited in two different ways and both turned out fantastic. One, I had to adjust a little and the other had to be changed a lot. Looking back on it I can think of another way to make it better. Aint that great. I even went to bed early last night but before dropping into that torture mattress I selected some shots I want to play with later on. Tonight I will be digging into the final on the cloudbouncer. So much I want to update there but its slow going. As I said before.. a 24 page magazine that each page has to be reformatted is a big job. I'm a one man art/docs/design department. Not complaining either. I flopped into a different way of editing pictures so a Few of those will find their away into the June edition. See below for one of those.
















Lines.. no, links today… so so…

And boom .. theta re gone.. I don't know how you surf but I go through websites and select interesting things and send them to a new tab for later reading. That way I don't get hung up on one site… try it… But if you get too many tabs.. use this…


Whining for whiners…


Interesting reading here. My option is robots remotely using multiple lasted saltines so they can't be blocked.


Simple and novel.


Funny.. Just watched a clip of video stabilized star trek… Sad …so sad!

Too much thinking is what I think… John given enough time with me digging inside smacks me on the shoulder. “Stop working hard on the simple laddie.” “Huh” says I. “look here, you are a nice mate, just a little off on the side of the road and trying to slip into the ditch. And for what reason? Because you want something different? Because you like that last muffin… That's mine by the way… ( as Lil picks it up, splits it, butter and feasts it heavily with honey and puts it on my plate ) ..” Grumbling from John at this event.. which creates more of a smile that its really worth.. but I got the last muffin! John, off again..” do what we do here… take it as it comes.. if tomorrow shows up we will deal with it then. Today we are in muffins and honey, Tomorrow it might be cabbage soup.. But it will be as good because we didn't sit worrying over the cabbage today.”I think I get what he is going on about. “ Lillian is a smile, quipping “ He's right you know. Tomorrow is for tomorrow to deal with. Today enjoy today.? I give my left ear a good scratch and start with “But, but, but…”