Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Past the border..

I went out of town today to meet with other partners in our big family of radar systems. Short and sweet. Long drive, interesting and fun companions, stinky cows. Now home, sitting with dog on lap and typing up the blog. The meeting was to sort out our co-located radars, visit with the techs and support staff and see what we can do to help each other. It was interesting. The doughnuts were missing. At 1300 my stomach was getting mad. We grabbed food at a little Mexican place and went off to see some storm damage with the Clovis  fire dept. That's where the cows came in. House got half its roof ripped of and flung all over. They were already fixing the damage. After that it was a run home with a quick stop to see their radar site. Good day but long day.



I was passengering on the way out. I took a bunch of off the edge of my eye shots. Tomorrow I will dump them and see what I got. I will try and post the most interesting ones tomorrow. Here is what I did last night. Just some of the more interesting ones. Just three. This time. I was too fried to do more than three since they are an 8 step process. Here you go...











Links:

As soon as we can get the weight loss down to the ease of a pill .. well hopefully those people can then start some sort of exercise regimen to keep it off.. .... hoping..


Had to put this here and most movies ... suck.


This might be interesting.. I wonder if they will create a fake rumble...


Stupid... sad... goobers..


My wicker weave pattern. Love the thick red and black ropes. Strong but comfortable. Love it!

~*~

Wandering up to or down to the now closed fair, sheets and canvas tied down and roped off, nothing stirring in the incoming wind but flyers and castaway grease streaked papers from foods sold, foods eaten, paper chucked. No one about, Lights seen through the dark as the clouds close off the remaining sunlight that just cant force through anymore and has just ogt done in with it all. Moving towards the carousel, which is easier said that not bumping into poles unnoticed this afternoon.... Wack! Right first turn. Face into the back tarpaulin of said carousel. Now is there a way in and around this netting.....