Saturday, March 29, 2014

Winging it!

As I watch with furrowed brow, right up, left down the page just clears. Just a blank softly blue page now. Okay, am I getting a return message or are we back to square one with blank pages throughout the whole thing. flipping one back it still has a poem on it. Flipping back...Ah.. slowly letters are appearing one by one. I   a   m  n   o   t   t    h   eT he  bbooook    n     a    m   e    I    a    m   na    m   e  c    a    l    l    e    d i    n    t    e    r   f    eee   rrr  e  r  n  cc e ee e  n  a    mm    me    see   n     tin   naaaaaallll.....
And the page blacks back to blue and the Poem come drawing back as the other letters fade. Wild! Not a book? Looks like a bloomin book to me.. maybe it thinks its an elephant or rabbit but it looks like a book to me... Stretching out my hand holding the book and turning it this way and that.. yup... looks like a book to me.


Got out of the house today and over to the other side of town. Traffic was sucky or I should say there were some sucky drivers on the road. Who drives down a 65 mph highway in the middle lane doing 55. You are asking to get wacked. What is going through someones head. "Oh.. Ill be safest right in the middle of all these rushing vehicles." Yeah that must be it. Never mind the idiots. Went over to Uptown which is pretty new and very well kept and wandered around. Nice, overpriced but nice. Visited the Apple store to look at their Air Minis. Nice. I took the camera with me and shot off some pics everywhere we went. Even went to a antique store quickly. Also took some off shots of my sons crazy truck.

When we were back to the house it was dump groceries, clean up, take a television off the wall and then sat down to dump and edit the pics. Not too bad. Some nice. Some meh. Some worth messing with. I did one with a border I think I like... all below..

Snack Attack.


Easter Pinks.


Turning.


Iron Wing Bordered

Error on the website. It took the incorrect version. ( Invisibleblack@Zenfolio.com )  Sheesh!

Not too bad of a day.

Now we have the time for linkage.

Amazing  how many oopsies created cool stuff. Lucky for the inventors that they didnt kill themselves.

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/25-accidental-inventions-and-discoveries-that-might-surprise-you

This is kind of sickening. Okay.. some of the bi pedal things in Walmart are sickening but hay...

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/26-more-bizarre-items-you-can-actually-find-at-walmart-stores-in-china

I dont mind spiders but at this size and pervasiveness I would be like Howard Hughes... airlocks and decon going in and full inspection of anything coming in.. yeesh!

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/19-reasons-why-arachnophobes-should-probably-avoid-australia

Children... Like having an arm you cant control that slaps you n the face all the time... crumb crunchers, drape apes, blenders with no covers.... yeah...

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/20-funny-and-strange-images-of-kids-that-can-t-be-explained

And now to find foods.....