Sunday, March 2, 2014

The rush to slow down.

Well that's a heck of a noise. Rushing water sounds and billowing steam roll out of the door and right behind that is that little angle. Hot water! Oh very nice. I was not looking forward to a cold bath. Yikes. Slapping her hands together and smiling while blowing a wisp of hair from her eyes.  She slightly bows, "Your bath awaits good sir." I laugh "Well that is a surprise but I will be short of clean clothes after". Her hand flies to her lips covering a slight gasp, "I am so sorry, I will get your clothes out of the wardrobe and lay them out for  you. Then I will rush off to help in the kitchen". Sketching her a little bow, one hand in front and gentlemanly...or as close as.. hah! A bath! Closing the door behind me with a healthy click I am attacked by the hot steam!


Another day to compose myself, another day to rest the bones, and another day forward. Does it seem like I am rushing things? ( Zero 7 - Look up is playing ) I might be. I have plans and they all lay on the year passing without being dealt any back blows. It might be possible. I mean if you discount things like blown tires and dead water heaters and stuck pipes and replacing engines and all ... well... Move forward until that point is reached then act on that and slow down. Stand differently. Adjust for a less hurried pace. So prep, align and be ready to shift into gear...LOL.

Working on the CB and going through pictures. I have so many from the last rally that I had to pick a mix. I missed a lot of things but That's the way it goes. Most of it is done. I am missing a few other things but that's normal too. Below are a few that will be in it. I will explain why and why I shot each one the way I did.


Over head
 Using the rule of thirds. Filled the frame which shows detail and makes if feel right in touching distance.


 Line up in wind 350.
 Trying to get a stack of balloons like this is next to impossible. Right place, right time, straight wind.


 Streaming.
 I had to lay on the wet grass to get this. Well worth the angle. Flow. Right to left.

Stable Colours.
 Rule of thirds and also weighted. Looks great where putting it in the middle would feel to contrived.


 Walking wires.
 Weighted to direction of travel. Front action and back action. Not harsh on the eyes.

A little heart.
Break the rules. Centered because the basket is rectangular it works. Know when to throw out the rules.

My little post for the day on keeping pictures un boring.

Sites.. Sunday and slim.


Novel, Not sure how long those universals are going to stay working.

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/what-the-hell-is-this-crazy-giant-russian-batmobile-car-1534494537/@jesusdiaz

Ass a connoisseur of couches, easy chairs and the like....

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/30-awesome-pieces-of-furniture-where-geeks-can-relax-and-nap

Kids.. you can never know what they are going to say...or write next....

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/23-funny-and-weird-examples-of-kids-being-brutally-honest

Cant get by on easy. Art is not easy when done right.. If its easy anyone can do it.

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/24-bizarre-pictures-of-do-it-yourself-projects-gone-terribly-wrong

All she wrote for the day...onward!