Saturday, March 22, 2014

Tiger by the toe.

Wall paper smells pretty new, not mildewed or moldy or smoke tinged. Heavy drapes which are quite heavy and thick are also unadulterated by any smells and feel crisp and new. sliding them aside slightly on the left side between the wall and curtain and what looks like normal windows, leaded and single pained, counting 16 lights or panels. A simple hasp in brass. Touching the glass with two fingers, its cold to the touch. withdrawing and feeling the fabric towards the other window, nothing unnatural if not unused. The other window is as the other, getting a quick peek outside shows only fog. More fog. Nothing in these curtains either. That leaves me waling around the chair and towards the fireplace and mantle. On the mantle is a standard clock, Westminster chimes if I can automatically put a name to the quarter chimes. Dark walnut stain and smooth, Silvered face with painted numerals. 4:45. Twelve chimes. Da da da da, da dum de da, de dum da da....


Come Saturday morning.... A slow morning. When your under the weather its hard to get started. It hard to get up, its hard period. But after dropping the feet onto the carpet and shuffling off to the coffee machine, splattering water, coffee, milk and sugar close to the cup, well, It was enough that the next cup was made better. Today was a waffle day ending with a pizza. Oven baked and not too harsh for my poor achy self. It was good. See if the stomach will stay quiet. I did have to go down to the store quickly to get supplies. I had to see the loonies that were out. Many. I did stop and got a few shots of signs. Not great due to the overcast but oh well.

I did a bunch of furniture moving even feeling like garbage. I just could not sit still. I removed the last table from my computer room and moved the computer displays to the shelf unit. I installed their mounts back and they work great as standing work centers. You could pull up a chair if you wanted. I will be replacing the wired keyboards with wireless units. I found some for 23 dollars and I picked up one to test it. Great. Its at work until my wireless one comes for work. It all looks great. I have even removed the chairs and swapped out the living room two with the one's from the computer room. Not sure if they are going to work out yet. The room is cleared and ready for a queen sized bed to be installed for the upcoming Fiesta. Since I can do everything from my surface now its quite unnecessary to waste the space. A few other things also to do.. like repaint the walls and paint the floating shelf I put in there at last. When done it will be very nice. Here are some pictures.

Wonderful work table when I bought them. I gave one to my brother to simplify the room and now this one will go on craigslist as soon as I have time.

Computers set up and running.

Playing with the video on my S4 with one of my videos on line.

You can see the angle of the displays. It works great standing up. They can flip forward just fine or almost flat.. Also they have integrated speakers...which I never used till now.

Me laying on the floor resting while Izzy ( in cone as she was scratching too much ) sits in the chair which will also be going on Craigslist. Nagal, pins and banners behind.

One of the chairs we moved out of the living room. Good condition but the foot rests are fussy. Craigslist they go if we like the ones from the computer room.

My wallpaper I created from a picture a dear friend sent me with my balloon where I would love to fly it. 
Its just beautifully beautiful.

Here are some of the few links. Most of the links today were copies of other sites... pretty pathetic.

One of the best ideas I have seen in a long while.. Fantastic!

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/clever-bus-stop-ad-makes-people-believe-meteors-are-str-1549479053/@jesusdiaz

So very very sad........

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/35-of-the-funniest-and-strangest-facebook-fails

Should you get a pet and what kind.. funny too.

http://www.neatorama.com/2014/03/22/Which-Pet-Should-You-Get-A-Flowchart/#!AXlEV

Tigers... we will always be standing there... rain or shine... River or pond.... Email or no email....

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/22-cool-and-geeky-facts-about-tigers-that-might-surprise-you

So very funny for today. Nothing tech or photo worthy today.