Thursday, March 6, 2014

PeePee

Resting my palm on it and it still seems quite warm with a fuzzy feeling to it. Billfold, Open it contains some nightly large denominations and its like  bleeping place mat. Huh? No identification. Only a couple of faded bits of card. No help there. Two pens, both fountain. One black with black ink and one blue with very nice blue ink. Oh.. that's nice..in one of the extra pockets there is a thick pocket watch. Very heavy. Gold chain of double loops to a locking tether. Very warm. Torn page from book, something that looks like a piece of blown glass shaped like a thick lens. It feels very comfortable in my palm and I don't want to stop looking at it. Tearing my eyes away from it as it seems to glow…. The feeling of calmness fades and putting it down and looking at it causes me no trouble and it looks insignificant. Which makes me wonder….



What can I say. Every day is different , every day something new. Spent this morning putting two circular picnic tables together with Hal. We only screwed up one thing on each table but quickly corrected it. Both are very nice and have seats that can rotate out so you don't have to step over the seat. They are made of recycled plastic with a lifetime guarantee. Very nice. After that it was a combination of paperwork, tracking, installing, charging and moving more stuff. Everything is going well on the upgrades and all the old stuff that isn't on the property lists will be sent to charity if possible. We are recycling cardboard and paper and what ever we can. We are as green as we can be right now. Not too bad.

I took some quick shots outside the office of the blooming trees… not that they are crazy but I hope we have no freezes now as they are going nuts with it all. Caught two bees with pollen laden legs too. The colors are striking. I shot most with the zoom all out to get a nice refocusing of the background. Very nice in fact. I will tone them to see how that comes out.. then I might even wide screen them to see how that looks for backgrounds and wallpaper. Here I go to do just that… be back in a jiffy… which is a real measurement.


Bumble Bees are happy.
 Lovely

A Bouquet.
 So crisp.

Red and Pink.
 Red leaves with blue sky back.

Tendrils.
Sun on just one flower.


Links you might find interesting…


I think we have lost the beauty of Art in construction to the psychos with no vision. All glass and flat planes, no sweeping or curves except in the most ugly conditions. Sad. Beauty beneath New York.


On the line of being as green as you can.. we really should lock this down. Not a ban but a prohibited use and have company come up with a biodegradable plastic mix or put a return cost on them of a dime. That would get people cleaning up these things!


You have to dig farther down in the link but this is the jump off point for photos from the past f Greenwich.


I was having a conversation with our ITO about learning Spanish. This hit the tee after talking about it. We are going to start here soon.. Or he has started and I have to catch up when I get a breather here soon.


That is hilarious and will be me speaking Spanish… bank,,, Casa de peepee?