Monday, March 24, 2014

Red Tape.

Pretty sophisticated pocket watch for the 1800's. Feels like heavy vibration. Pushing the stem in does not open the case. Rolling the three separate winding sets causes no change at all. Who owned such an expensive watch. Somewhere in my leaky head a can remember that if you lost a pocket watch there was usually a five guineas reward for any information leading to its recovery. I hope this hasn't been stolen! I can feel my fingers rolling the heavy thick shape in my hand. If I close my eyes and let my fingers just play there. Rolling, spinning, touching. Just standing there in almost a calming, limp and relaxed stance, letting both arms drop while still letting my fingers toy with the rollers. I feel a tick when I slide my index finger over the top roller...hmmm....


A day and a half for a mon monday. Yeah... a half more and I was only there for 6 of 8 hours. Had to take the son to the dentist. All good as the dentist is my dentist and the best dentist in the state of New Mexico.
But prior to that it was lots of conversations about regulations and procedures and the like. How can I get anything done when I have to get through the red tape before being able to act. I want to act now. I want it done. I want happy people. I want them able to expand their abilities and I want to help them do it. So come on! Let loose the hounds of shopping!!!

After getting out of the dentist, which was cool cause the Dentist and the group there are so cool, we drove to get meds and dinner fixings. Home and dinners done. I ran through some old shots to see if they would work with tilt shifting... yes they will. Here are some.....

In the bath.


Minifish.


MicroMo.


SandiaSunset.
                                               
Photoshop by Adobe has a 9.99 a month deal. Very good. Great program.

And some links that didn't stink... well not much....

It would be very cool if we could get from Los Angeles to Vegas to Albuquerque to Denver to Kansas to Chicago to New Your via monorail. It would be a start. It would not block road traffic as it would go over it. It would be awesome.

http://paleofuture.gizmodo.com/its-the-21st-century-so-wheres-my-monorail-to-lax-1550376895/@ericlimer

Meh. With the amount of tagging going on in London the need for that to be stopped by stopping the taggers and covering over their "art" as soon as possible ( within 6 hours ). I know its expression and most of it is.. but there is a time and a place..... Plus if they did it where it was preserved and also had what the artist was tying to convey there it would be much cooler.

http://gizmodo.com/clever-photoshop-street-art-is-erasing-london-1550586144

Funny needed right about here.......><

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/20-fun-and-geeky-pictures-showing-why-school-may-not-be-so-bad

And ingenious......I knew some...some I didn't.

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/18-common-everyday-things-that-you-might-have-been-using-wrong

And that's all folks!