Sunday, March 23, 2014

The little things / Knits for pets.

I thought fireplaces were supposed to have secret passages or vaults or at least a spider or two. None, nada, no way. Wonderful mantle, firebox, candle holders of silver by the chop on the bottom. No dust, no fingerprints, nothing familiar. Looking closer at the clock, sliding my fingers across the grain and over the wave of the top. Very solid and familiar. Damn! From excitement and chasing to sitting in a  room that is far to neat. Far too quiet, far too made up. Pulling out the smaller pocket watch, thumbing the dial to open the face, beautiful workmanship and about 40 years older by the local date. Almost in sync to the mantle clock and ticking almost in syncopation to it. 4:55. Five minutes to five. Closing the cover in another seemingly practiced move and it plops into the pocket easily. The other pocket watch, larger and heavier drops into my hand. With more detail and designs everywhere. Its rather thick with spirals and whorls. The watch winding bauble is thick, multi leveled and very smooth and rotating freely in three different segments, Very complicated. Very funny, Its pulsing!


Sundays are always a melancholy and stress inducing day. Going in waves from calm to hyper to freaky to calm again. Why.. who the heck knows. BUT! But I did get things done. The computer room is cleared and now even the closet is cleared. There are items on the floor that I have to figure out where to locate and there are some other things that either need to be trashed or transferred. I also got the cabinet in the living room set right. Now to get the stereo set up. Then it will be back to the comp room to remove the tv from there and install that in the dining area removing that tv which will go to charity or craigslist, Clearing the chaff. Cleaning the furrows... hahaha.. No.. the back yard has yet to be touched. Can I get someone to do that for me? I would make a great house husband.

I was able to edit one more sign set. It was not the clearest or brightest or best shots to use but that is what I had so that is what I used. For all that it turned out nicer than I thought. Ill post it below with the signs I used. I also found my flight tracks from last Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta. Seven days of fantastic flying. I took a clip of the flight lines from the north to the south. It shows my launches and five tracks heading somewhat south. Two were north and towards Rio Rancho. They may look a little freaky but they are very gentle loops and lifts and drops. One of the best Fiestas barring 2008. Well here is what I played with today.


Emerald Coors.


Montano & Coors at Sunset.


Montano Deeper.


Balloon Flight Fantasy.
Considering that each line except the red and brown one were over an hour it was some slow fun flying.The purple and green were South then up into the North wind and to the river, in the river and out seven more miles to Rio Rancho.

Some links that are worth a look or two.

Making sure your pet, large or small is suitably attired for outdoor activities is the responsibility of each pet owner. Cloth your naked animal!

http://www.neatorama.com/#!A3RIH

Never gonna win a debate.

http://www.neatorama.com/2014/03/23/A-Father-Daughter-Debate/#!A3SjR

Hot keys and good use.

http://lifehacker.com/three-keyboard-shortcuts-left-handers-can-actually-use-1548841723

I have never thought to buy everyday things off Amazon. I order things I cant get here or are too marked up. I like to spend my money locally as much as possible but when a store charges four times as much as the items standard price.. yeah.. aint gonna line your pockets with my money..

http://gizmodo.com/what-is-the-laziest-thing-youve-ever-ordered-on-amazon-1549929882


Off... gone... wooosh!