Friday, March 14, 2014

Numpire

Ambling back to the chair after pulling this very obscure book from my pocket and plopping back into it with lack of good guidance. Not terrible but well...not very agile. smoothing my natty blue jacket and laying out the book. Slow and deliberate this time. Open to page one. Nothing still. Drawing my finger over it it feels like heavy vellum but to squeeze it between my fingers it feels thin.. too thin not to pass light if you look through it towards a light. Nada. Flipping to page three its very unremarkable as it was torn in half just a while ago. It is the same book because I can feel it still warm. Also it has the same burrs where it has been worn. Besides that, its new looking. Bringing it up to my eyes its has a very light swirling pattern and the spine has a strange spiral marking... looking closer at the marking, there is a blinding light!!


Normally I would get very upset if my schedule was interrupted for any reason,. Those days seem to be past. I could only wish that I didn't have three competing items to deal with at one time. Errors crop up when my attention is diverted. A small diversion this morning turned out to be a big thing. Not bad, just necessary to deal with it right away. That took quite a while. After that it was lunch time or for me, snack while doing another thing. No, its all good. I ended up the day wanting to get out on time and had two things I was doing at one time and one was trying my patience a lot. It got done but It was with an exhausted walk out the door that I went home.

I made good time and was able to sit down before the barking started about me not sitting down. So I sat. While I was sitting I worked on the culvert shots I had taken a while ago and didn't know what to do with them. I decided they needed to be wide so that they would make a great wall hanging. They turned out pretty good but I will want to go back and take some better ones soon. So here you are.. below are some interesting ( to me only maybe ) covers.

Deeter Storm.


Signal, Are you reading me Kenneth?


Texas Star.


Trinity Foundry


Ideal Cowen.


Roswell 42.

More and more interesting faces are beneath your feet.

Links. Its Friday.

Knots....who knew

http://gizmodo.com/why-the-speed-of-ships-is-measured-in-knots-1543670396

Well, I did know.

Form 348.

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/10-funny-and-weird-detention-letters-you-won-t-believe-are-real

Hilarious! Brid!

http://www.neatorama.com/2014/03/13/Pronunciation-Errors-That-Shaped-Our-Language/#!zGO6z

Now think about that last one. Makes you ponder.