Thursday, March 27, 2014

Down The Burque

What the hell's bells does that mean… I shout at the book ( sounded like a good idea to me ) Why wouldn't I want to damn well know! HAH! Take that book! Wiping the spit off my chin and trying to focus my rage filled eyes on the book that I seem to be trying to tear apart. Its not tearing and I am not doing any damage to it at all… but it feels good! I notice through my clearing eyes that larger single letters are fading in below the others.

B E C A U S E Y O U W E R E T H E O N E T H A T W A N T E D T O F O R G E T E V E R Y T H I N G ! ! ! DO NOT YELL AT ME!



Buckeye!  One of my eyes feels like its been wide open and not blinking and the other is swinging this way and that. must be all this staring at the computer screens all day that did it. Walleye. not that bad. Running my third Excel spreadsheet up. Completed it too! Now except for some minor items I plan on locking down tomorrow I am ready to rumble next week. Hopefully the decisions will be made early so I can get things moving. The faster they move the faster I can put this  to bed and start cleaning out the old drawers and files. So much side work to do.

I cranked on some more shots for color and width. Its a lot of fun when comments come back that a shot reminds me or spring or that I feel like I am there in that shot. That's what I like. I also like it when I am asked for shots as that's why I do this mostly. I am going to be selling my polars after they get in frames. The five I processed came out so well I want to do more and get them ready to sell. I have to work on the framing borders next. that's tonight. For now.. here are some more of the colorized wide’s.


Flags


RedLine


Hello!


GoGoGo!


Links

Here is a guy who I would like to get to know. I love antique architectural pieces!

Wished I had time and funds to do these. I can think of four ways to next October on this

Something too think about.. I don't want to get all freaked out here.

And to end your nightly read… funny stuff….


Off to birdland.