Sunday, March 16, 2014

Haiku

Poem? Scribble? Meandering whatever. Right handed though. Light pressure and no smudging. Bringing it up to my nose because I like the smell of paper and ink I think.. yes.. I can smell it even if it was not there a few moments ago. Page two shows A listing of poets and poems. As is usual in books at this time. Sliding down the list of poets, Byron, Rossetti, Burns, Blake, Bronte.... sliding my finger across the names and poems, it feels familiar, like I have done it before. Closing my eyes and letting my finger slide up and down and back up again it let it stop of its own accord... on, Burns, Auld Lang Syne. Interesting. The book is now, as I flip through it full of poems, Poems everywhere. Burns, Burns.. Ah... Reading to myself...For auld lang syne, my dear, For auld lang syne...Something prickling the base of my neck, hiking up the tiny hairs there.... Like my grave has been stepped upon.


Meeeeeooooowwwwwwwww.........The weekend is gone! Going going gone! Okay, a couple more hours. I spent most of it cleaning up, from dishes to cables to chargers and stuff that collects here and there throughout the week and you never seem to get to it until it falls on you. Well it wasn't that bad, but it was not good. Nice day out, sunny and clear if a little nippy. Once we had gotten to the point of getting out of the house to get some shopping done. Things got done and I was working on this blog when the damn thing ate everything I wrote including all the links and all the pictures...

Can you say mad! Fantastic system that eats everything you write... joy... Okay.. All I went into was that I got the proofs that I printed to check for pixal problems or colors problems or any other problem.. they came out great... And also added is some tilt shifts I did.... Have fun with that.


Balloon Explosion.


AMTRAK


Kansas Central


Tilt Shiftings.


 Toys in the area.


RCs


PH follow the leaders.


Mini Basket.


Diamonds down.


Fun.. More to do... fun to do.

Links

Russians.....Plastic....not bad.

http://gizmodo.com/that-time-soviet-russia-built-a-house-entirely-out-of-p-1544925507

Then there is stupid....

http://gizmodo.com/the-megaton-floor-lamp-is-built-from-a-real-bomb-1545067530

And weird...

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/5-weird-yet-true-things-you-may-not-have-known-about-area-51

And lighting... Okaaaaaaaaayyyyy...

http://gizmodo.com/overhead-laser-lights-that-illuminate-with-images-and-v-1541538870

Gone... Out to edit.