Thursday, March 13, 2014

Weather Art

Sitting back in my comfy chair, Fire is down a bit. Tossing a few chunks of coal on brings it back and pushes back the child working its way in from the windows. No, I am not about to advertise my location by pulling them back to look out. Thinking on the trip to the crystal palace tomorrow, is there a scarf I can use to cover my face… Oh! I haven't even started to look around this set of rooms. Too much trouble and too little sitting still make a beady want to just stop moving, not ripple the air nor force the mass against the spinning globe. Prattling again. One large wardrobe against the side wall. Two mirrors… Yep.. I have no clue who’s face this is standing with my soul attached. Opening the doors shows a varied and large amount of clothing. All from this period my rear brain says. Its the one laughing up my sleeve. Shucking off my coat and putting it on a hanger inside. Looks to be a smoking jacket, Nice and deep blue, Fits perfect as well. Do I have a twin? Do I smoke…. Yes I know my brain has been par-broiled but hay…



Thursday like Wednesday with a little difference. Got out Science officers desk in place and its very nice. I would love one if I could stand up and work. Its a very nice work surface. And it powers up and down.. from a sitting desk to a standing desk at the touch of a button. All cool. No though there are no drawers in it. I did order two lazy Susan type pencil drawers that look cool and I gave up one of my file cabinets,, not that that is a big deal. I will give up the other tomorrow. Mostly paperwork today. A few items purchased for the operations staff. Nothing much. I did get the special projects lists updated and ready to go. Another excel spread sheet. Done and done!

I tilt shifted a bunch of pictures. Just to see how they would work. I will add them below and my observations. They are as I said very easy to do in PhotoShop. Its fast and complete. LOL. Oh I shot an office staff picture this morning. I shot about six and one with myself in it. Turns out that the best shot was one that I was not in. So I did a little magic and edited myself out of one shot and into the background of the good shot. You can't tell. Its good when you can't tell. I even got my legs in there. HAH! The power of manipulation! Pic turned out very good.


Uptilt
 Its okay.

 Downtilt
 A little too close.

Slight downtilt.
 Very nice.

Downtilt far.
 Excellent distance and height.

Downtilt medium distance.
 Good.

Leveltilt close.
Okay.

Links to enjoy… or not..

A very artful display of yearly weather effects. Nice.


Random things…. Randomly….. Go random.. Chaotic Good!


When Architects go bad and other random foolishness..


Jerry Lewis. Yep. I like jerry Lewis… along with Abbott and Costello. I agree with most in this segment..


More things for me to go look at.