Saturday, March 8, 2014

Poster Boy

Opening the book to the torn third page and lining up the ripped out page onto it, kinda, closing it up and tucking that into my right inside pocket of this very interesting coat. Hmm.. feeling a lot better physically if not mentally. I think its time to hunt down some of the illusive memories. Question, where do I start and which do I twist arms of? Ah! Time to see if we can make the maid sing as she is the closest to hand. How to go about that list of missing bits is the thing. Time is... check watch, pop open the cover and a beautiful tinkling starts up. Green sleeve pops to mind.. green sleeve... farmers song? No.... hmm... Quarter to twelve. How long was I standing there with that lens in my hand? An hour or three... Some mist clears in my memory and I can see that minx of a dark haired woman. I believe I know her intimately and that there has been sometime since I had set eyes on her. Now she comes back into my life and seems to hammer me to the ground. Where to go with that thought.

Ah, Greensleeves, now farewell, adieu,
To God I pray to prosper thee,
For I am still thy lover true,
Come once again and love me.

A comforting day inside with the gray and roiling clouds outside. I only ventured out to correct what I call
"an infinitely derisive systematic box of improbabilities" AKA cable box went out. Cable box went out right along with the cable modem and another box in another room. Quite interesting that. I had to go out and stand in the store and get another box and the box I got to replace the box was as bad as the box. Then rush home and hide from the h2O dropping from the sky. I have charged up the batteries and cleared the chips for tomorrow is another AAAA rally off of Fiesta Park. If its not raining. If its not windy. If its not earthshaking... At least there should be coffee.

I took the same process from the other day and kicked some edits along. Quite interesting effects. These will probably be printed and framed and sold. Pretty cool. I have to go back and look at others now. I want some fresh shots to play with too. I was hoping today to get something but even carrying the camera with me nothing was worth the stop. Ah well.. another day.

Since we were selected to be in the 2014 Albuquerque international Balloon Fiesta I created this banner using the years title and background and added everything else. My brother asked where the aliens were so he got aliens. Foolish Mon!


Caution.


NOAA.


Heiny Glow


The Vard.


GoldenSide.

Yep, Printing and framing. These just glow like they are internally lit.

So more fun with those later.

Links for you linky people.

Great web site and program. Link sent from my friend and Photographer Chris. Free too.

http://jwildfire.org/

Another pain for the eyes. Anyone with OCD would probably want to tear this down with their bare hands.

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/this-cool-tree-building-would-be-perfect-if-we-had-flyi-1538809725/1539058266/+kcampbelldollaghan

Yes it was sad.. Yes it should never have been done or in this instance it should have been less tongue in cheek and more worthy of 1 and 3. number 2 sucked as bad as this one.

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/i-dont-recall-indiana-jones-iv-being-so-impossibly-bad-1539128865/@caseychan

Can you say CHEESE!

Cool but I can see some hospital trips coming with this. Tha'ts the old person in me saying this.. The other me says.. MY TURN!!

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/awesome-dad-built-a-batpod-motorcycle-for-his-kids-1539211171/@caseychan

And I'm GONE........