Monday, March 17, 2014

Mixed Messages.

Something wicked this way comes…. Tap, tap, tapping at my door, nevermore? That's not right. But I know that knock. For the umpteenth time I call out “come in please”. With a click of the key enters the maid. Who on the way through the doorway starts speaking, “Well sir, that information you wanted was easy to gain, seeing as you had not wanted to be seen as being in your rooms per your standing orders, but how will you get to the palace and back?” thinking on this in the back of my mind  while she was off I came up with a thought. Just one with no plan B. “Is it possible to have a blacked out cab available to me tomorrow morning just before sunrise?” “easily done” she states primly. I surmise she had thought of that before she had gotten back… smart woman here. “Thank you, please make the arrangements and let me know if all is well when you bring up tea.” ‘ A smile, a curtsy and out the door and locked again. Now, time to toss the room in the most civil away possible….



A powerful day… like a rip tide it is all nice and serene washing in and out, leaving those tiny bubbles playfully along the coast and when your not looking up and just scanning the sand as it ripples about a rip tide come in and snatches your feet away. Okay.. it wasn't that bad but wow. At one point going from one thing to another and then just as I am walking away from that one Another need of help then before I can get that clear another. Woah! Glad I didn't stop drinking soda today. ( Airplane joke ) Surely you can't be serious. I am and don't call me Shirley!

I went a little nuts with the tilt shifts last night. I ran about mucking with all sorts of stuff. Below you will see what I did. I have to say that PS is a very powerful program. Its missing a few things and I really want to get classes on it so that I can do more for my office as well as myself. Its one thing to hate the program but another altogether to use it quickly and without hunting around for what you need or just going out of the program Al the way. GIMP I have used for a long time and I still don't know all its ins and outs. I have just gone and experimented to find a way to do what I want to do. Time for some formal training. I have to read a friends notes and follow along. Things to do... no brain power to do them.

Diffusion.


Inspection of the green.


Wells Fargo Past and Present.


Coach.


Patturns In The Sky.


Don's Green.


Micro PITAs.


Athena's Blast.


Links are thin….

Missing planes. I could be wrong bu I doubt this one id down hard. I think its at some small runway somewhere. It is a easy terrorist vehicle.


Interesting how little things change big things drastically. What is around that corner?


And this is why no alien race will visit us… far too many of us pee on the floor still.


No one I know but you get the idea….

Never put a camera or recording device where you try to be sneaky.. you might not like what you see or hear… but this is a tad different.


Have a grand and positive night. If your going out drinking… find a DD or a taxi.





Oh and I hope you had a Happy St Patrick Day.