Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Poor Grouping

As I hear a tapping at the door its time to tuck the pulsing book of noodles into my coat. “Enter please”, or some words to that effect.. and its not a killer or dog catcher, its my maid with the paper. Thanking her and watching the sway of her…. Well the gazette. Wonderful, Date… crap! 1879! Oh okay.. That feels like a long time ago and also a blink in my mind. How strange that I feel comfortable in the now. From the other two or three places I have been this is nice and quiet. So 1879. What's going on in the news….



SCREEAAAMMMMming speed… Full Ahead… Rock the windows out of their frames. So much done so much to do.
I keep thinking, fish or cut bait, fish or cut bait. Well fishing first as there is a time limit to dipping my hook into the water. Cutting bait will have to be done in those holes between. A busy day of many different things. Interesting. Never thought I could be busier but its a daily rush to finish up at the end of the day and sometimes past the end of the day. I like it, no doubt about it. I do want some time to spend doing personal things like this though. The other day I finished up just in time to go to bed. Even at home I rarely and doing one hinge. Normally two to three.

Last night I ran through the shots and selected some more from this weekend to tone out. Mainly to see what could be picked up in it. I do love the depth I am getting now. You can really see it if you full screen a shot. I have more to upload to my website soon. That way you can see them too. I will post some below. Plus some funny things. I really like funny things. More smile wrinkles than frown wrinkles before I die ( adjusted outlook on time space ). here ya go!

Flare.
 All of the shots today are as shot.

Paul and Ray
 Sandia's in the background.

Pennants.
 I like em..plus the sun blobs.

Getting Warmer.
 Launch jiggles.

Spiriting and Daggers.
 Wonderful colors.

Low Flying Flying.
Zipping around after the flights.

No Shootings.     Anymores.
 Codes.

Steam Puggily.
Funny.

Links to localized transient data.

I would say there is never enough but I also know that after three I am vibrating. Love it but in moderation.


A Surprise.. not really but I do get into the obscure.


For my daughter who has a girl crush on them.


Brightening your day…


Da dump de dump de da da….