Saturday, March 15, 2014

Speed trappin..Not in the outback.

Ouch, ouch, ouch waaaa... I'm blind!!! Well not quite but that still smarts! Looking at the binding again from a distance there is no way that light came from the design. Huh. Over, up, around, still a book but the vibration is gone and its not warm. Opening it up to page one it is interesting to see that there is now writing in it.Yes, Oh I am so surprised. There is a odd stylized date mark on it from the last century at the bottom. Next page over a written message in scripted fountain ink, broad nib, not blotted. Large first letter, "Marie, thime falls forwards as well as back. Here I stand waiting for I know not. The watcher the sentinel. Oh the rack. I know its my chosen lot. For loneliness I do not lack. Never forget, Ill always be back. L".


It was a long and stormy night, Internally. Nothing but shockwaves. Short to no sleep makes a person very very fussy. I did enjoy time with family and family friends. In my condition I know when its time to leave before getting odd. Came home, rested and let the dog use me as a seat again. Things to do but no will power to do them. Round and round. I should make a list but not a list but a list of lists. Or maybe Ill just sit here typing. If anyone find a smallish brain on the ground trying to sneak away, its mine.. just put a bit of oreo out in a cage and it will go right to it.

I downloaded Optics Pro last night a edited a few shots with it to see what would happen. Not too bad. Nothing too extreme. I will have to play with it a bit more. It corrects camera and lens distortion quickly and cleanly. I have the 30 day trial edition. I bought it before but cant find my copy and key. If I do then I will reload it. Its worth the money or I thought it was in time. Well here are the shots.

Lomas pre
 Lomas post



Center pre
 Center post



2nd Center pre
 Second Center post
It corrects for bends in the building edges and straight lines. It can also deepen colors too. These are note extreme shots so the changes are minimal. I will look for some more to do after I try some more tilt shift shots.

Links that were hard to find but some of these are worth the time to read.

Keep an eye out.....

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/5-fascinating-things-you-may-not-have-known-about-the-cia

Art where it works, art that is pleasing.

http://io9.com/beautifully-designed-olympic-posters-from-1896-to-today-1542883249

Wow... some people do not know how to read a forecast??!?!? Potential is maybe.. sheesh!!!

http://io9.com/official-weather-forecast-for-baltimore-is-hilariously-1544005673

Caution in Florida. Caution!!!

http://boingboing.net/2014/03/14/florida-set-to-delete-hampton.html

Off to tilt some shifts!