Friday, March 21, 2014

Macro Media

This seems quite fruitless at the moment. Okay, tumble back all the items into the doctors bag and my hands reflexively sort and stack…Oh so weird. Closing my eyes and my hands still go right on moving. I'm possessed! By an old doctor!! Yeah…. again… so very odd. Moving that bag aside and looking over the soft leather clad suitcase, normal again. flipping the little push in latches and unbolting the straps, opening slowly in case the deal old doctor is inside… no.. no dead anything, dust, two small cases. one snugged up against the back left corner is a string tied shaving kit. Never used by the looks of it, the other is a hard case.. some sort of wood and leather mix. little turn lock in the front but no key to be found. Nothing but bunnies running around inside.. a total bust there. Oh how neat and totally ordered this is. As I stand up and push the bags back under the bed with my foot I am looking around wondering if this is some sort of staged room. Well, the only thing to do is carry on with the window wall and fireplace wall…. where are the Sherpa's when you need them? why would I need them? What is a Sherpa…a thing like a woolly mammoth? OK… I can ask again…. what is a….



Its Friday and what I was doing at work was very interesting. I am becoming an excel savant. Just enough knowledge to be dangerous there. I created another spread sheet that has all the projects set out and all the items required, acquired and needing to be purchased. Such a numbers nerd. I remembering way back a  couple or four years that I would be happy to go to old age doing what I was doing. Now….. now…. I can still do that but I also have these avenues of interest to learn…Linux….management…correspondence….. writing…. budgets….planning… selections… very interesting.


something else for you to think about. While you have a camera and a lens and are taking pictures, have you ever wanted to do any macro shots? Its cheap and easy! 16 dollars will get you four lenses…. an x2, an x4, x8 and x10 I believe. I picked up a x10 and went and shot some quickies outside. Amazing! I had a bee watching me in mid flight. I guess he / she didn't much care and didn't sting me but was very watchful. Ill blow up a few and you can see the sharpness and capture of the little bit of glass. Its another thing you can do if you are in a “boring” part of the country or cant travel far. Get a macro set and walk out your back door. amazing thins to find and get pictures of. Absolutely no editing except to crop.


Original shot blossom
 Wide Crop
 Zoom Crop



Original Shot

 Wide Crop
 Zoom Crop



Original Shot

Wide Crop

Zoom Crop
He was watching me closely... very closely.


Here are some non macro links.

Its a good platform but very boring case. Hopefully the guts will be more worth the look.


Apps that make life easier are good... but they need to be paired with how to function without the world on your phone.


There is nothing better than a record for music... watching it turn and listening to the depth of the sound.


We do this with out balloons and have much more fun with it. 


So much fun this week... So much to do next week.


This just cracked me up!