Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Transparent Excuses

Bath room door, knock, knock, solid and apparently a normal door. Not rubber nor paper mache.  Bath room, Blue tile and white tile. White bath with nickel plated ( I assume ) taps and fixtures. Toilet standard above the head cistern and porcelain accouterments. Tissue. Sink and mirror are a sink and mirror. Mirror is attached to the wall. Securely. Hmmm…. Returning to the toilet I hop up on the rim and lift and peek into the water. Not a darn thing… Hopping off and sitting down on the seat to ponder my thoughts. Very clean and almost sterile damn room. Doing the “slapping the knees and getting up bit” its out to check the bed. Normal four poster with heavy blankets and eiderdown ( thick filled covered with goose feathers tucked inside ). flipping back the covers and sliding my hands along the top of the mattress .. nothing..soft and inviting. Headboard.. front and back clear. Base board same. Over to the other side of the bed and lifting up the dust ruffle, does it ruffle dust? Nothing but a case like a large doctors bag and a normal suitcase. Ah HAH!



Bedlam! Total bedlam. Not a bell dam what ever that might be. Pokey day. Headaches continue. But with one conference call that turned out to be less informative that was suspected and just paperwork staring me in the face… Oh well.. I had to do it. Added one item to the property. I wish it was as easy getting stuff off… still waiting on that. Plus a radio problem and other minor things the day went. Problems with the VOIP system.. nothing surprising there. Just a ramble olé ( as in old not olé ) Wednesday.

I said I was going to try a few things last night with the polar and I did but it took so long I only did two.. I will tell you about it down there. After that it was easier on my brain to look for and tilt shift photos not of ballooning kind. Which I will post after they other two. I am not sure what to do tonight. Take it off and not do anything or think of something else to mess with. I had a thought today of minimizing my computer room more and removing the table all together and putting my screens on the side shelf above my computers. Its not easier to use but I am rarely suing them. I could set one up to be easily usable from one of the chair. That would work. I have not used both computers at the same time in quite a while. I may try it just for the heck of it. Off I go.

Liquid Pink.
 Other than the flash reflection its cool.

LBUSA
 Came out okay. A little off but its an idea.

Distance and going there.


AirNorth.


Railwork.

Chrome N3006.


Nueva River.


This side of the tracks.
 


Links today.. Many, many.. but here are the four best.

Since I am doing tilt shifts here is a blog on it. Its not faked.. its adjusted in computer instead of with a lens. I thought mine were meh.. but I see that this guy had the same effects. So I am happy that its all working the way its supposed to.


I love this so much and have lots of ideas for cases and containers since the one they came up with is so minimal… I joined their blog site to tell of my ideas.


I plan on making a tin roof back splash if I can get permission. I own.. hahahaha


So funny… but wait… no.. just funny…


Good way to end the evenings post. Happy Trails.