Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Flux

What the heck is it now. I requested mundane items! Yanking out the book O' poems and feeling it vibrating like the pocket watch did leaves me completely uneasy. Putting it out away from me and opening , slowly opening the cover, the vibrating stops. Page one, no changes there. Page 2, nope. Page three is.... well that's is novel. The text of the poem is in a black ink but slowly behind it there seems to be a flowing cursive not unlike a broad nib fountain pen slowly drawing out letters! The ink seems to be a very light almost invisible blue. If I make this out correctly, You have a name.....Do you want to know it? Think carefully...


Plans made, Preparations set in motion, Maps and directions are being worked on as we speak. It was a good day, Big fluffy clouds at dawn followed by brisk winds and long bobbling clouds of grey, blues, and whites. Many things done today. Many things to do. I have to say that this is making things go swiftly past. Time is racing. I am kind of happy with that. I do and don't want the time to pass. SO many of the things I want to do are in the category of.. 1 I don't want to do them. 2. I want to do them but it takes too much effort. And 3. I want to do them but no money for it yet. So hurry slowly, plod along quickly, wash your gum boots.

Below you will find some shots I wanted to show. Nothing spectacular. I did notice that one of the photographers I watch always borders his shots and titles them and put his name on them. I might try that. It might be fun. Now that I have some things done I can hopefully start working on two other projects. I have been getting caught up with creating crazy facebook banners and icon or profile pictures. Ill show you the one I did last night. I will think on the next one.

One Humble Bumble Bee.


Twists Of Sweet.


Olive Greens.


 Mutarin Nebula and Highperactive.

Those are so much fun to do.

Some fun links that are worth the time.

Floating Churches. Novel. I never knew.

http://gizmodo.com/the-unlikely-fate-of-nycs-last-floating-church-1551369832

24 hours in the New York subways.. Oh yes.. that would be fun. These shots are okay.

http://gizmodo.com/24-hours-on-the-new-york-city-subway-a-photo-diary-1537738258

Following my theory that our reality is not stable nor limited to what you see. I posit that everything is in flux and if you are in the wrong / right place at the wrong / right time.. things can happen.

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/5-strange-events-that-still-cannot-be-explained-today

I am not sure it is what myself as a photographer would want. I do like the windows and its position but it seems to be limited.

http://www.homesandhues.com/The-Perfect-Home-for-a-Photographer/

Think about it.....