Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Apocalypse even if you had to pretend.

Clothes.... need clothes... Cold with only a bath towel wrapped around my waist. Peeking around the door to see if the maid is about.. no, gone, good. Padding out to the fire and looking around I spot the clothes laid out on the made bed. Time to see if anything fits. Mmm.. nice. Dark gray pin striped slacks with suspenders of black. Dove gray shirt, waist coat of dark silver and topcoat of black. Very nice! All fit like its made for me...perfectly for me. Normal pockets but two extras, one hidden.. huh. Socks feel almost silkish and shoes look almost new. Slight wear mark on the left toe. Walking back into the bathing room, bathroom and picking up my soiled clothes and walking back to the table against the window wall. Time to take stock of what I was carrying. Book....Warm still.....


Tech Geekeroonie! Never, never, never ask me what technology you can use. Because I will tell you as it seems. I will be able to justify anything and back it up. I need an intervention. With sufficient funds I would connect up my whole office to be able to video chat. I would love to set it up so that on the fly the forecasters could shoot out a three minute blurb on imminent weather coming in. Or some sort of weather danger. I also want to promote our abilities to help out the public. As much information we can so that they can be aware of the possible situations. It would be awesome. I have too many ideas.... Sorry to my boss and coworkers.

After I got home today and after I had the Cloudbouncer all set and emailed out I hit a few shots and toned them then wide scaled them. Nice old shots that still look good. Its possible I will find the time to do some more editing and also get some more pictures taken. I have two videos I have to do too but that will take a while. And the list is long of other things to do or finish. But hay.. keeps me out of trouble.


San Deigo
 A little out of his location.

Looking Up.
 Neck injuries are the most common ailment during Fiesta.

Lining up to Launch.
 Waves of balloons is how they launch us. One ready to launch, One hot, one cold, one laid out and so on.

A tad windy.
 Wind is okay if you are being pushed towards open space. High winds heading into congestion sucks hard.

HAH! Bzzz Bzzz Bzzz.
 Thought it would be another balloon shot huh... Fooled you I did. Two Bees having lunch.

Rides Launching
If ya cant get in a private balloon this is the next best thing..along with ten or thirteen other "friends"

All fun.

Now to locate some links which is why I am such a sad techno geekeroonie.

Beautiful view. Interesting take.

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/video-of-a-magical-portal-or-sun-light-pillar-recorde-1535981426/@caseychan

Good use for old mini tires. I have a few around I will do this to.

http://gizmodo.com/the-perfect-use-for-all-your-old-tiny-tires-1536038915

I could live out of one of these... Oh yes I could.

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/first-look-at-mercedes-benz-zetros-a-6-x-6-vehicle-that-lets-you-survive-the-zombie-apocalypse-in-luxury

I like this too.. Very good reuse of plastic and helping the chronic homeless.

http://www.neatorama.com/2014/03/04/Inflatable-Shelter-for-the-Homeless-Uses-HVAC-Vents-for-Heat/#!yvNGc

So much other stuff too....