Monday, March 3, 2014

Pizzazz!

Considering I don't know exactly where I am. I don't know if those who are chasing me will find me. I don't know whose hotel room this is, and whose clothes I will don in a while... Nope.. not stopping me from shucking off this black wool long coat and white shirt, and black slacks, one slightly muddy knee, black shoes and black dress socks.. gray cotton boxers, that's novel. Slipping a foot in after shutting off the taps and easing in slowly, I may just pass out again with the rush of heated blood through my system. Easing the remainder of my sore self in is heaven! submerged up to my neck and leaning back with eyes closed.. yes.. Ill just stay here for a week... two weeks. Head goes under in a splash!


 Very early morning today. Got in early to set some equipment up. It looks okay. I have to get used to having my monitors closer to my face instead of three inches back. Dunno if getting a different style will help. Ill try it for a while and see. I did get a printer so I can do docs without having to run to the mail room for every copy. Since I am doing travel docs it means back and forth wasting lots of time. Also I have to do privacy filled documents and that is really tough to hit print and then run to the copier. Other than that I could not get certificates due to no calls back and no help from the person who was supposed to be there to give assistance. Oh well. Tomorrow is another day.

I have a bunch of polars I did last night. I tweaked and twisted and changed things to see what looked best... Ill show you in a moment. The day was one huge sigh. After getting off work I had about 30 miles till I was empty in my truck tank. And I had to go from the South East corner to the North West corner of Albuquerque. I made it. Even when my truck says I am empty there is two gallons left in the tank. I like that. I did get fuel and filled up my two 2.5 gal tanks so I can get my fan tank filled and my emergency tank. Then over and purchased a few things. Home was Izzy jumping up and down and then leading me to the computer room where she jumps up on my chair so I can give her a good scratch. She is such a sweety. Just unconditional happy doggie. She got a treat then we sat down so she could sit on my lap and work on the computer.

Here are my edits...

Regular neon sign.
Squared.


 Stretch polar.
 A bit too much....

Neon Bumper.
 Shortened, added white accents, polared and healed.

Keyholed.
 Its on its side because it will be mounted on the point. Go with it.

Badging Punkish.
Again it should be on point. Turned out great and its my favorite for the night.

Heiny!
 Polared and sampled then bled.

Polared, sampled and filled.


Polared sampled red of the star and filled.

So many ways to go about this. Everyone has their own way. I have an idea for a more interesting setting but no time right now to work with it.

Here are some links... I wished El Putino would read these and stop with the flexing of those strangely skinny arms of his.

This is so cute. I could almost do this on my back porch. Its 24 feet by 14 feet. I could build a nice studio there if I had a mind. It would beat the weight of a container. Not that I have given that up.

http://gizmodo.com/this-cozy-urban-cabin-is-a-writers-dream-1535316274

Pizza Hut. I'm old enough to remember when they started appearing. That's the problem with a specific design. Hard to sell hard to change.

http://gizmodo.com/buildings-that-used-to-be-pizza-huts-where-are-they-no-1535481971

This one ends in Pizza too. Pretty funny.

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/13-random-and-interesting-facts-that-may-surprise-you

Like most of hollywood.. fake fake fake fake fake....

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/42-images-showing-what-famous-movies-would-look-like-without-special-effects

I need so fluffy stuff to get me by the sigh.....hahahahahahahhaaaha