Monday, September 16, 2013

Yep! Its Monday

Get in early again today just to be smacked between the eyes again. I love email with indirect directives. Lets see if this works. If You Want Me To Do Something For You Spell It Out. Do Not Send Me Documents That Only Confuse Or Give Half An Answer. Give Me Steps Or Go The Heck Away! This is the part of my job that I do not like. I don't mind the paperwork or the filing or the memos or the contracts or the processing. I hate the misdirection or obfuscation! I understand that everyone is busy but so the heck am I. I do not have time to hunt for what you might mean. Tomorrow is going to be another day of stupid. I will do it though because I like the people I work with and I like the job. Its challenging when I get to do it. Juggling is not fun but expected.

Oh... last gripe of the night... Why is it that as soon as I sign someones leave slip there are four jobs more to do. Delegation only works if you have someone to delegate to. Gripe off.

I contacted my web site admin to see about the problems with my pages and how screwed up they are. They got back to me and told me where to go... nicely. After I finish this I will go try and correct my errors.

While I am doing that... here are some Polars I did. Some pare cool.. some are ho hum..


Gecko's. A nice split polar


Thunderbird. I love polarizing old car name plates.


Three Rivers Trip and Bow! Just a wall spun. Love the windows.


INVICTA. With a mirror in the center. 


Tattoo. This would be better without the shadow. So So.


Hound Dog. If you can catch a sign just right it can be real cool.


Open. The other end of a neon sign.

They all came out okay. I have more and after I get my web page corrected Ill post them there with a ling here abouts.

Now some meh links.

Can we confuse the civil war any more? looks cool though.

http://gizmodo.com/this-100-year-old-infographic-maps-the-entire-civil-war-1325811874

The Olympics... Super MEH! Last time I tried to watch it the pathetic television company couldn't find there arse with their elbow. I doubt ill watch it. And this guy should be cared for for the remainder of his life by the govt. They have messed with him already.

http://deadspin.com/man-who-was-evicted-for-1964-olympics-to-be-evicted-for-1327663677

Re you freakin kidding me?? 300 bucks.. not happening at that price.

http://www.engadget.com/2013/09/16/att-starts-taking-galaxy-gear-pre-orders-september-17th/

Not that I do this at all. Never stick it where you don't know what been stuck there before or whats behind the green door. Nice mod but pretty blatant.

http://www.gizmag.com/usb-condom/29078/

Yeah... I charge at home and the office from a plug. Never from a port. Granted my Galaxy S4 wont let anything connect unless you unlock and accept the link.

I think its a PBJ night.