Saturday, September 14, 2013

Nada

How come there are so many jobs out there that make absolutely no sense?! Who pays for these wacky jobs? I guess it just confuses me.

I took today "off". On the edge of being sick and do not have the time for it. So I figured if I took today off and the tomorrow get all the things done! I should be good. My plan for tomorrow is to make a list. On that list I will have the things that have to be done next week. The next weekend and then the next week as well as that weekend. Its a plan. pro cras tena tion....

About the only things done today was editing a flight video from last weekend. Sadly the angle of the cameras makes it look wonky so I will tuck it away and not post it. That's about 7 so far that are too screwy to post. Cant tell until the process is complete so that was two hours wasted. Then I removed the old HP mini computer I have been using in the living room. It was noisy and ran slow. I picked up a monitor interface for my tablet and a usb hub so now I am running off that and its working better and its much quieter.

Exciting huh. Once that was all done and cleaned up I tracked down some shots that defied that wide and polar idea. Stretching the boundaries as much as I can here.


Sanitary Seat Covers!
 I love this shot and have multiple edits of it. There are so many signs and things around its hard to crop while shooting. It is a place I need to go back to someday.

Nara Visa. VI SA.. no visa like the card. Most people would use a lens cowl to stop the sunlight beading but I love it... so there.


Luminalesent. Nice light with cobwebs around it.


760D This is part of a sign. I think there are about 10 ways I could crop this one...plus I bet I could make a polar out of it.


COLA. Just an old Coca Cola machine cropped edited and processed then edited again.Then polar edited.
I worked to leave as much as I could on the crop. Especially the coin slot.

Now off to do some more edits. Here are some links.. not much but hay.

I want a few of these to put around the house.

http://www.bookofjoe.com/2013/09/mirror-180-you-thought-alice-had-it-bad.html

I think I will wait... and if you lose it... and it would take forever to download and and and....

http://www.ubergizmo.com/2013/09/sandisk-announces-availability-of-256gb-compactflash-card/

Helpless??? okay maybe Calib isn't so bad a name.

http://www.neatorama.com/2013/09/14/Puritan-Baby-Names-Were-Horrible-by-Modern-Standards/#!jmBZX

And the laugh for the day.....

http://www.mrlovenstein.com/comic/466

Now go away!