Thursday, September 26, 2013

Green Chili Pizza

Nothing gets you through the day of mounds of paperwork than a nice piece of green chili cheese pizza! Just waiting for it you can work very hard....and then when you are munching on it you can get a lot done too.... and after.... while its burning away in your stomach you get more done while savoring the smokey greeness of it all. Thanks Dee! Our Science Officer bought it for the office along with a couple others and salad.. which I had no space for after two slices. Wooo... I did in fact work through lunch as I normally do. I don't know... I just do. All the better with chili. Scrambled eggs with chili.. red.... its tang and slight bite give eggs a kick in the teeth. You do not know what your missing. Fiesta is coming up and there is more to be had.....

I would say after the smell of chimney smoke, green grass and fresh brisk air of Bath, England I will take Albuquerque's smell of sage and chili on the cooling winds with a the musky smell of the desert anytime.

If there was an interdimensional gate between the two places I would be in heaven. Okay... lets just get the two hour flight times from ABQ to LHR in London and I'm good. I could do a commute. Granted the call back costs are going to go up a bit. LOL!

I did a few more edits.... strangely I skipped over these until now. And since I want to go "think" about ballooning stuff I should get this out there.


So you get the wide version then the polar version.

Hamm's



Depot



Old Route.



Pellers


Pretty fun. If I had time I would but I dont so I wont.... yet.... ummm.. where was I?

Oh yes... let me see whats on the web work a tinkers damn.

I can say yes... this is more functional than the real thing.... Oh yes.
http://lego.gizmodo.com/lego-united-nations-hq-seems-way-more-functional-than-t-
1405585754/@jesusdiaz

Not all the ships out there.. and with exception of a few there are a bunch of non creative artists out there. Some very wacked ship designs.

http://geekologie.com/2013/09/visual-comparison-of-all-sci-fi-spaceshi.php

Recycling is a good thing... but the adapter card needs to be able to handle different types of cards too.

http://gizmodo.com/recycle-your-old-microsd-cards-into-an-ssd-drive-1404467902

Oh this gives me a good feeling......

http://gizmodo.com/does-this-buckling-bridge-hint-at-a-larger-us-infrastru-1403403766

Where has all the money gone...... Sung to the Mamas and the Papas song......

There are lots more things out there in the nets tonight.... these are the ones that caught my attention first...

Others are... Water on Mars.... no need to bring the sippy cup on your next vaca.....