Friday, September 20, 2013

Commuting

Having to drive back to work after getting home makes that trailer across from the office look real good.

Yep, Getting off at 10 after 5 then driving home in traffic... getting home and pulling out all the cables to find I had left my charger for my tablet on my desk. If I got a fleet side I could park it across the road. A nice awning... lawn chair, little footstool.. cooler full of ice cold milk with Oreo cookies and a book. Nice. I am seriously tired in mind and body. Done done done. I have all these plans to get things done on the weekend and when it gets here I am too tired to do anything. Even if I do.. I'm the only one doing anything. Hence the trailer. If I got direct TV I could get television but I probably wouldn't since I don't watch TV all that much and movies would be fine. So I would need a link but they have those. I could get a small apt. downtown and have 1/4 the commute. Ahhh... no yard to deal with... no piles of junk that don't belong to me laying everywhere. No picking up after everyone else. I think I am going to have to get off the subject.

I tried editing some old pictures and to a point it worked but they are not really good enough to do much with. I don't know.. Ill post them and look at them there.

Nice if a little blurred. At full size the speckling looks quite interesting in all the shots. One Windmill Planet.

Roswellian.

Railaround Las Vegas.

Classic Fronts.

Re-Routing


































Well I don't know if they will go 20 inches by 20 inches but I may try to see if they look good.

I have some more to test out. They are good enough for computer backgrounds. Maybe someday I will get out and take some pictures again.

Links I found interesting.

With the vast amount of shoes in my house I thought this was apropos... Granted I only have three or four pair. Sneakers, Shoes, Boots and flip flops.

http://www.bookofjoe.com/2013/09/experts-expert-preserving-the-classic-red-soles-of-christian-louboutin-shoes.html

Darn, Almost made it off this wacked planet.

http://io9.com/that-moment-when-a-high-altitude-balloon-ventures-a-lit-1357411210

On this subject I have one think to say.. If you buy your MP3s from Apple your very money foolish.

http://lifehacker.com/amazon-mp3-is-78-cheaper-than-itunes-on-average-1349096059

What does a snail that cant sleep do???

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/8-interesting-facts-about-everyday-life-that-may-surprise-you

Looks like cookies for dinner again. Maybe I can scrape some real food together. Gone.