Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fast moving and particular.. That's French.


That is what I would call today.
 
I looked over the D600 today. One thing caught my eye. As a FX full frame camera it stated it lacks some of the pro settings of the D300. That's not good! What pro settings? I have to go research it on Ken Rockwell's site. Sigh! The darn thing is expensive too. I would have to sell my D300s and lenses to pay for it. Its attraction is the 24 mpix. I'm not too interested that it can do video. But I am interested in a limitation of my controls. Ill let you know.

Hmm... well the pros and cons are pretty thin. I'm not sure its worth the jump now. Hmm....
Why cant it be cut and dried. D600 24 mpx D300 12 mpx.. but since I can do a 20 by 30 inch photograph and bigger without pixelization (sp)... why go to something else. Hmmm...
 
I will have to look at it but right now its not much of a change. Not much of a change so not gonna happen. I believe I would rather put any money I would have to spend getting a new camera up to speed accessories wise and its overall cost that I could spend all that on a trip somewhere. Yeah... there ya go.

Here are some polars I did.. yes more polars.. and I have some wide shot edits too.. maybe a mix tonight.

Cola! This is a tiny crop of the sign it was on. No Pixels seen!


SAVE. This sign was angled and it had to be straightened out first.


66. Guess where this is.


El Aztec. This works just photo processed then polared.


HYPER! Have not had a Capp or Latte in quite a while.. okay... maybe a month.

I have a lot more but there is only so much time and so much ... well not enough time.. and lots to do still.


Blink and its over.

Not worth it.. nope. Screen printing is tough, time consuming.. think of doing this in huge size.. I know someone who does.. I stay amazed about it.


Flappers... not what your gonna see in the movies... Nope!


Oh.. so want to design monuments.. I can understand why these were not built... but you can see what was.


And.... not that I do any of these things.. ever....