Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Kicking it in gear?

Only about 8 days till the start of Fiesta for me. 9 for others. 7.5 to the kickoff registration. 3 till Saturday and massive cleaning and fixin. Less than a day till tomorrow. Hold on its gonna be a bumpy ride. Fasten your seatbelts... put your tray tables up and seats straight. Stow any luggage you took out. Dance like you own the sky!

Major fried brain. Feels like a migraine but is a sinus headache. A very painful headache. Well, still have to go on.

I did get information that it is still possible to get balloon cards made. I uploaded the front and back twice. Hopefully they got them. I maybe should email the files too. BRB. Okay.. wow those files were HUGE!!! Had to go back and edit them down and make them JPG files. Then send them off to the card maker. Wah!
Too much too fast too late too poopy.

Having to edit my card design and well.. every ding dang darn part. But its a fun card.

No time to do anything else today. Let me see if I can hunt up some stuff...


Kiss A Hoy Overhead.


Wide White.


Kiss A Hoy Grande.


Kisses Of Fired.


Worlds Above.


Some slick edits of very limited files. I expect blowing these up would rock. Must try to do some printing some day... help.. I've processed and I can get... it printed!!!!! Wheres the .... developer? Um.... Boy.. I cant believe I cropped the whole thing!

Yeah... links...let me find some links...

Way... ahem.. very interesting information here. I just never knew! wooooooo.

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/5-common-yet-similar-things-misconceptions-explained

Oh so funny. Gotta love it.

http://gizmodo.com/a-delightful-supercut-of-movie-characters-abusing-broke-1379015652

Very colorful... I remember a time I was in Trolly Square mall in Salt Lake City. It was a book store. There was a guy trying to buy a book with money he designed. As I remember he didn't get the book but the paper looked pretty good. I wished I had bought some off him.

http://gizmodo.com/the-intricate-makeshift-money-germans-relied-on-between-1373585986

Moooo.. mooo moo moooooooo moo!

http://www.neatorama.com/2013/09/24/5-Surprising-Things-That-Have-Cow-Parts-in-Them/#!j9f6K

Have fun with that.