Friday, September 27, 2013

WAH! No! Ow! WAHHH! No Ow! keep your chin up... OH OWW!!

I came here  for an argument... Nono no no.. this is getting hit on the head lessons! I came for an argument... oh sorry... that's room 2B.

Aside from some great conversation that's not connected to any of the crazy stuff that happened today.. it was another.... different... off the left day.

Had a furniture delivery that was supposed to be between 8 to 11am. It showed up after 3pm and was broken worse than the one it was supposed to replace! Oh and the other broken piece was not even on the truck. I have nothing good to say about this company right now. They have let me down three times now.

Then there was a problem with the locations of some archived data. Since all the upgrades, locations have changed and we are still trying to figure out where they are and how they get moved about. It was not fun. Id like to be able to access the system and make it right but the data is too critical to lose...sooooo.... I suggested the files be copied to another location for the time being and when Monday comes we can dig around and get things right. Ugh! QUIRKY DAMN SYSTEM!

Just got here... wosh.. did some quick edits.... Very bold.. Very bright...


Taos Flowers










In your face.. with some pretty flowers. That's a change. These are garish other than the third one which I think would make a nice wall picture around 5 feel wide. It was brought to my attention today of a story I read about our dwindling bee population. I remember the story but the conversation was eye opening. I was not aware that you could nurse a bee back from being almost dead. If a bee is sitting there you can get some honey water and if early enough bring it back to life. I am impressed. I will be keeping my eyes peeled when I am outside more now.

Off to find some links.

Sadness in the passing of beautiful art.... and replaced with crap!

http://io9.com/some-of-the-most-beautiful-destroyed-structures-of-the-1412299810

This is a good link. We lived near Dismal land... We went a lot... Its why we called it dismal land.. lines for everything.

http://www.neatorama.com/2013/09/27/Charts-Illustrating-the-Disneyland-Experience/#!koKLL

As much as I love the idea... camping for me is a hotel without an elevator.... LOL

http://www.gizmag.com/20-portable-campers/29191/

This is cool! Very cool! Color capture on the fly!

http://www.ohgizmo.com/2013/09/27/nix-color-sensor-is-a-real-life-color-eyedropper-tool/

Now off with you or I will taunt you a second time!